Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s gonna feel weird me writing about Jack and a Emily now 😬

Dirty boy just needs to be single and get it out of his system!

And as for the sports direct ad, he looks like an extra from East 17’s Stay Another Day!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sasha and Jack would have definitely known prior to this story coming out that it was coming. Usually they are asked before for comment and briefed on it so it could definitely have been stopped if it was untrue. Makes me think Jack really has been up to no good ...

Reactions: 6
They were saying earlier this week on Sky Sports that they weren’t sure if Jack was going to have been playing last night due to illness. Clearly planting a seed in case he needed to bow out

Reactions: 6
They were saying earlier this week on Sky Sports that they weren’t sure if Jack was going to have been playing last night due to illness. Clearly planting a seed in case he needed to bow out
the illness was human and had a vagina....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh Jack ☹ Anyone else feel slightly disappointed??

I would rather feel jealous about his long term pretty girlfriend than his pump and dump on the side! Also I can’t stand that Emily Atack - she just seems like a total non girls girl!

Reactions: 17
This is the kind of stuff Gareth Southgate is gona hate. We all want to see him at the World Cup. Jack is at a crossroads now he needs to actually use his brain and think …. Be single so this tit doesn’t really matter or stay with Sasha properly and keep away from temptation.

Reactions: 16
This is the kind of stuff Gareth Southgate is gona hate. We all want to see him at the World Cup. Jack is at a crossroads now he needs to actually use his brain and think …. Be single so this tit doesn’t really matter or stay with Sasha properly and keep away from temptation.
AND GUARDIOLA???? he was furious with messi for some photos of him dancing with a blonde in ibiza and he was single as well as being the best player in the world, jack is not even 90% in manchester + he is criticized in every game, unfortunately none of this serves him in the club or in the NT. chilwell is the same as jack (but more discreet) and nobody cares because he is alone, it is time for him to make a decision

Reactions: 4
It made the front page (I know it’s The S*n)……Also this ladies tweet is interesting.

I wonder what she said about him.
Although I brought up Frank Lampard up in conversation last night and I’m 100% sure I’m not shagging him

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s gonna feel weird me writing about Jack and a Emily now 😬

Dirty boy just needs to be single and get it out of his system!

And as for the sports direct ad, he looks like an extra from East 17’s Stay Another Day!
Think she’d be up for changing back to Chloe?! 🤣

I keep thinking of your Emily when I see their names together!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i don't understand how sasha lets herself be denigrated like this, all the girls he fucks with are the opposite of her, literally no matter how much money or status you care about, the boy is telling you I DON'T LIKE YOU

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe Sasha went to London with the other wags and the game last night knowing this was coming out. I would be absolutely mortified if this was me and wouldn’t have shown my face to anyone, just shows she’ll put up with anything.

What on earth must the other wags think of her?! At least Annie puts up a bit of a fight when Kyle fucks about.

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe Sasha went to London with the other wags and the game last night knowing this was coming out. I would be absolutely mortified if this was me and wouldn’t have shown my face to anyone, just shows she’ll put up with anything.

What on earth must the other wags think of her?! At least Annie puts up a bit of a fight when Kyle fucks about.
It’ll be the usual duck boy lies- I didn’t do it, they’re exaggerating, we’re only friends and she’ll want to believe it.
there will be a final straw at some point. She just needs to drop him like he’s hot and find someone who treats her how she deserves to be treated!

Sasha needs to get some self respect and dump him. She’s telling the world she’s a doormat. As for Emily, so much for girl code

Reactions: 9
It won’t make a difference to Southgate. Stones & Walker for example have been publicly cheating on their significant others and having sex parties for years, but they still start almost every game for England. Same with Foden after what happened in Iceland, majority of these managers don’t give a duck what happens off the pitch 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.