Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how long the scum sun have had this story for👀 because we all know the ( moving out of the flat) story was fake and it just makes me wonder if they done a trade for this one at the time, if it’s not true he needs to actually speak up and say it for once and not embarrass that poor girl more than he already has

Reactions: 18
I wonder how long the scum sun have had this story for👀 because we all know the ( moving out of the flat) story was fake and it just makes me wonder if they done a trade for this one at the time, if it’s not true he needs to actually speak up and say it for once and not embarrass that poor girl more than he already has
For sure if this is truly fake then his team need to come out and say that.

Reactions: 2
Surely if it wasn’t true his agent/PR/PA (anyone at this point!) would have released a statement, the fact it’s been over 2 hours now since the story was first published makes me think it’s likely to be true 🤷🏼‍♀️

I'm certain it's true. Emily's people talk to the tabloids all the time.

Reactions: 1
For sure if this is truly fake then his team need to come out and say that.
I think he actually needs to post something, he was quick to shut down bad things said about him on Twitter over football in the summer he owes it to his gf of 8+ years at this point

Reactions: 5
I think he actually needs to post something, he was quick to shut down bad things said about him on Twitter over football in the summer he owes it to his gf of 8+ years at this point
Exactly which makes me think it's very true.

Reactions: 1
all this must be true, she sure sold the whole story to be relevant, he is an idiot he cannot be so careless with his private life, all footballers are unfaithful and nobody is as public as him

• Wow
They timed it to perfection didn't they, guaranteed that he would be busy and she would likely be at the game and they throw out that grenade. So humiliating. Even for her, would expect it from someone trying to cash in but what's there to gain for her?

I made it to the match, reckon I’ve set my tonsillitis back by days cheering and I’ll suffer tomorrow but worth it!
Jack legged it down the tunnel at full time didn’t he? Didn’t even clap us fans. Either shitting his pants cos he’s sick, or shitting his pants about facing Sasha now 😬😬
He def did leg it off the pitch at full time! My 1st thought was he still has the shits….then this little ‘fishy’ story comes to light😂😂

This is my only half decent pic of the evening, i have had to take a pic of my camera screen, as I can’t get my SnapBridge to work😆
AFBEB511-7171-4A40-A363-11ED56AE353A.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe he's declined to sleep with her and this is her payback? 🤔 likelihood is he won't talk to her anymore now and surely she would wait until she'd got a shag before she spoils it all for herself by leaking the story 😅

Reactions: 8
Maybe he's declined to sleep with her and this is her payback? 🤔 likelihood is he won't talk to her anymore now and surely she would wait until she'd got a shag before she spoils it all for herself by leaking the story 😅
i'm sure they had sex, IT'S JACK, he doesn't know how to keep his penis in his pants once in his life, maybe he stopped talking to her a few days/ weeks ago and she decided to tell everything

Reactions: 5
i'm sure they had sex, IT'S JACK, he doesn't know how to keep his penis in his pants once in his life, maybe he stopped talking to her a few days/ weeks ago and she decided to tell everything
Yeah, I think this has probably happened. They probably shagged once or twice and Emily probably wanted it to carry on but he didn’t, so she probably leaked the story.
And he probably didn’t want to go near her fishy fanny anymore….😆😆😆🤣

Yeah, I think this has probably happened. They probably shagged once or twice and Emily probably wanted it to carry on but he didn’t, so she probably leaked the story.
And he probably didn’t want to go near her fishy fanny anymore….😆😆😆🤣
And I just realised how many times I said ‘probably’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually think that he is more upset over being called a "little puppy" than being accused of cheating.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually think that he is more upset over being called a "little puppy" than being accused of cheating.
it must be horrible for someone to expose that they call you a puppy when you are such a conceited person, ruin your fuckboy image 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.