Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, Emily Atack?! She’s such a try hard! He’ll just give her the exposure she desperately craves as the D-lister she is 🙄 If you’re gonna cheat Jack, at least level up

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but this is bloody funny.

It's not like jack has ever got lawyers involved as far as we are aware which shows all the cheating and stuff is true. Which means if not lawyers or anything get involved for this story's shows it true as well. Which won't surprise me.

If sasha stays with jack she needs to step away from being an influencer because she's an awful role model for girls to look up to.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Emily Atack was liking his photos this summer around the time of the Euros.
Naughty Jack. Slipping one to Emily while Sasha’s got the shits from eating cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Emily atack? Didn’t Katie Price reckon her fine china was stinking? Nah Jack not today 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My vids ain’t sending but had the best time nearly Barlwy made it out alive Jack in the flesh is bloody unreal

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
On/off relationship....

How did he meet after a City game, doesn't Sasha go to the home games......sounds like Emily's team PR stunt.

Reactions: 2
I’m sure Sasha will sleep well safe in the knowledge that The Sun has confirmed that they haven’t crossed the line…despite daily calls and two meet ups. Pass the sage.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.