Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member
in the youtube he acknowledged he had a girlfriend AND asked for tips from phil about fatherhood???????
honestly i am living for this content over the past 12 hours!!!!!!!!!

F9DDF3EE-41C5-4557-B383-EDD14274DE98.gif

first time he’s ever acknowledged in an interview he has a girlfriend (says the dog is the best present he’s ever gotten).

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Oh dear, come on here for some fun wembley chat and see he's been putting it about. Jack you dirty boy. Poor Sash, grab Skye and run luv, you need better.

Maybe that's why he was ill- sasha knew this story was guna run and stuck a load of laxatives in his morning milkshake.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

spilldatea

VIP Member
his nickname is j dot so using jdg tracks if you ask me.

should not find this so funny cos it’s gross behaviour but this guy is so fucking dumb 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

atleast make an account with a fake name

• Haha
  • Wow

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
I can’t believe Sasha went to London with the other wags and the game last night knowing this was coming out. I would be absolutely mortified if this was me and wouldn’t have shown my face to anyone, just shows she’ll put up with anything.

What on earth must the other wags think of her?! At least Annie puts up a bit of a fight when Kyle fucks about.

Jen667

VIP Member
It was the Euro eye fucking that made me become a cult member. I then went down this mad rabbit hole of watching just about every YouTube video ever made. Last summer seems a long time ago now...

cornflower

VIP Member
Yeah don’t get the grammar correcting at all, we can’t all have English degrees (I do for what it’s worth but ain’t my business to police other people’s grammar).

Also in homage to Jack and his encyclopaedic mind, we should ditch all grammar on this thread, ya get me?

On the hair point, I love his hair, it’s beautiful and I would cry if he got rid of it (he won’t cos he’s admitted he has a big ‘ead). Also need something to grab onto while he’s railing me 😉
Fellow English grad here! 😊 And very much a descriptivist, as my posts will probably demonstrate. Used to be a bit of a grammar policewoman when I was young and insecure, now I’m (a tiny bit) wiser and realise what a twat I was. Putting other people down won’t make you feel better about yourself.

This is a bloody Internet forum, and trying to type on a phone is annoying af. Everyone’s brain works in a different way and life’s too short to spend it pointing out tiny and inconsequential mistakes that other people have made.

anyway, so this isn’t a completely negative post, please enjoy my fave picture of bae again:

B5803FE8-F0CB-4A5C-804D-3787D9CD9CB5.jpeg

edit: sorry I really went off on one there, I just can’t stand grammar policing.

• Heart

kayleighlouxo

not pointing fingers but ive just had a thought. bit weird to only post on this thread in august and then today but nowhere else on tattle then point this page out....
If this is aimed at me I've been a lurker for while just never had the confidence to post.

• Heart

4oakwood4

Just been reading these posts after lurking - just followed him and he’s requested to follow me back but not accepted my request!

• Wow
  • Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Basically we need Kirsty to get some dick pics from him - whilst he is holding a copy of today's newspaper - so that we know for sure

• Haha

unofficialtea

VIP Member
Dean was an huge reason why Jack became the player he is right now and why he is a starter for City/England...made him captain and built the team around him.

They seemed to have a great relationship too!

• Heart

GGina

VIP Member
What actually goes on in the Mason Mount thread for him to warrant bloody 36 of them. He is cute but not '36 tattle threads' fit 😂😂.

Must admit I still watch Sasha's videos. Nice bit of background noise and she's harmless. Am I a traitor? x
He's literally 100 tattle threads fit :love: just give us until xmas and we'll be there ☺

• Haha
  • Heart