Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teal Deal

VIP Member
what is the deal with the wags thread? they don’t like anything JG related? never been in there
Other regulars to that thread on here will fill you in better than I can, but I can actually thank the wags thread for directing me here 👏🏻

When my Jack thirst started I was looking for anything I could find on him so as someone who discovered tattle by some boring influencer slagging the site off, I thought tattle would be good to get people’s thoughts on Jack. So the wags thread was the first thread I found of relevance. I discovered a mixed bag of opinions and some people really hating on him while I remember someone saying something like “it’s disgusting how they sexualise him on the Jack thread”.

It was at that moment I knew I was in the wrong place because I’d spent weeks sexualising that man to death in my own head dreaming up all the things I wanted to do to him, so I came over here and found my tribe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Casey can

Chatty Member
Seriously, I keep trying to write a bit more on Wattpad about Jack and other Emily but it’s not happening because I keep thinking of Atack now!

• Haha

Casey can

Chatty Member
It’s gonna feel weird me writing about Jack and a Emily now 😬

Dirty boy just needs to be single and get it out of his system!

And as for the sports direct ad, he looks like an extra from East 17’s Stay Another Day!

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
Looks like all the wags are together in London, guess they must be going tomorrow in their matching bucket hats

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
I don't think they're in an open relationship. She doesn't seem the type. I think he cheats and she puts up with it for the lifestyle. They'll prob get married and have kids and he'll keep getting caught out. Look how many WAGS stay with cheating partners.
You'd hope her mum would be telling her to get the hell out of there but you don't know to what extend he financially supports her family.

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Girls, I went into my local Sports Direct earlier and there’s pics of JG EVERYWHERE!!!!
A massive billboard in the main window, (which I had to resist licking on the way past) and tons of them dotted around inside. He looks so good in his East 17 coat. I bet he’d easily murder Stay Another Day on karaoke 😂

Sad news about Deccers. Saw on twitter that somebody mentioned he had flu. Hope he’s well soon. Was getting worried about the lack of Jack training pics. Thank god he’s been spotted 🤤
Yeah I seem the picture of jack at my sports direct and couldn't help but squirt all over it. Poor workers.

(It's a joke)......... or is it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10

spilldatea

VIP Member
may as well get ahead of the press jack hun, just leak your nudes, they’re bound to come out sooner or later. half the stories online come from tattle first anyways so stick with the trend and just post there here thanks xoxo

• Haha

Fanny Flutters

I remember reading about his amazing driving last year and thinking what a fucking idiot 🤦🏼‍♀️ Then I saw the ‘encyclopaedia’ interview and thought def an idiot 🤦🏼‍♀️ Then somehow joined here in July and been here ever since. Wtf 🤣🤣

• Haha