Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gizmo24

VIP Member
I can forsee an engagement at Christmas, celebrate 10 years together and an apology. I really need to get a life but I've got a load of time to kill today so this thread will be on refresh. Its the like the old days....

• Haha
Reactions: 12

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I’m just gonna say it…. don’t come for me… The Mason thread is how the Jack threads used to be. Fun, lighthearted and everyone just here for a good time. Not sure if anyone else feels that same but the later JG threads just don’t seem to have the same vibe anymore with a slight undercurrent of unnecessary back biting when really we are all here for the same reason… no?

It’s a shame. Appears like gone are days of us comparing Jack blowing people’s backs out like gale force winds and garden gates (or words to that effect) 😂😂😂

I’m sure it’ll get back there and often the comments on here are jokes so not all doom and gloom 💙
I stopped reading the thread cos I couldn’t bare to thirst over a city player as a united fan😂😂I allow myself to fancy him over international breaks though. It’s a hard life😓😓

• Haha
  • Heart

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
i was a longtime lurker on this thread before i joined and have read all of them (really miss angelcake that was a great day) and there also seems to be a lot less people here? i knew the hype would die down after the euros a bit but it does seem less active here?

i proper needed a jack spam today… monday morning blues 😔
We got you girl

C5E45263-E71D-41D7-8D13-CE7713D2024E.jpeg
A82CA1DE-E0B4-4823-A228-E65E5D59529D.jpeg
0E03A532-E58E-41B6-9C0E-0A39784DE809.jpeg
E6E6087B-518C-41E2-84EB-7C98800A321C.jpeg
I
0A986BDD-B1AC-40E6-B654-6803B8CED0DE.jpeg
B123069E-1B44-4254-8213-36BF1195E914.jpeg

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Yeah I think she comes across very well in her videos. Just seems like a very normal woman.

No one knows what goes on behind closed doors. Maybe it's an open relationship, maybe she sees other blokes, maybe they're just really friends and it's all a pretence.
Maybe she is a total mug clinging on to a failed relationship. Who knows - I'm sure we've all seen, or been in, absolutely fucking ridiculous relationships and to an outsider it seems so obviously nuts, but its never usually that straightforward.

Whatever their deal, I hope they both end up happy. At least they are both hot.

• Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
i hated jack grealish omg. i live in solihull and used to work with his cousin so all i ever heard was grealish grealish grealish. then we went and watched the england scotland game in a bar in birmingham and everyone got soooo excited when he came on and i was like ffs guys really…

Then i watched an interview with him and i was like my lord this geezer is beautiful 😂
do you have any goss from when you worked with his cousin (not sash this one time but his legit cousin 🤣) 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11

jade1818

VIP Member
His eye fucking his unreal just needs to wink and my knickers come straight down never seen a man like Jack tbf he really is a god

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Hope they haven't got the rotten cold/cough that seems to be doing the rounds.

I think I saw a tweet yesterday that said he has a sickness bug. Hopefully just a runny bum.

• Haha

Lmj21

Oh tattlers thank you for the reminiscing……..JG first peaked my “attention” during that eye fucking Euros game……well I fell down a you tube / tik tok/ social media / tattle rabbit hole and the rest is history…….
I lurked from the early days but only started contributing recently. JPEA had me in stitches and also angelcakes & your guys reactions had me howling!
He really reminds me of a boyfriend I had in my late teens / early 20s who was a complete hot bad boy but it was young love and I was obsessed!
As a now middle aged happily (ish - I’m saying that cos I know you read here Jack 👋🏼 I’d leave for you 🤣) jiggly mum of 3, I’m now a fully fledged JG whore who would happily exchange my life, children, worldly possessions or soul for one night with JG10.
I also accidentally posted my love for JG in the footballer wag thread the other day & I think they had to bleach their eyeballs from my post, but it was welcome here!
If I don’t post anymore after Friday and neither does Jack on his socials, it’s because he’s met me at Wembley, decided he needed a woman with a great sense humour & a big bunda to match, fallen in love with me & I’m refusing to let him leave the hotel room!!!

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
I have never heard about this Emily girl, but looking at photos I didn’t miss much… fishy fanny omg😂

Naughty Jack, I’m really curious what Sasha is going to do… unless they are in an open realtionship and she is doing the same, I really hope she will stand her ground and leave, it couldn’t be any more toxic even tho he is hot as fuck, nobody is worth such humiliation

The only postive thing about this: he likes a good old 30’s lady

BDY_97

VIP Member
I’m done 🤣 If sasha stays with him after this she’s an even bigger clown than I thought 😭😭 can’t say I have much sympathy as terrible as that sounds

• Haha