Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teal Deal

VIP Member
This is going to sound weird given how far gone I am now but I didn’t get the Jack hype during the Euros itself (shoot me down now, in fact I want to shoot my June self down for being an idiot). I mean the type about him being the sexiest man alive as opposed to his football skills which were evident. I looked at his hair/headband and his facial hair and was like “nah thanks”.

But I was staying with a friend of mine over finals weekend who was Jack obsessed and she literally made me watch every Jack interview and tik tok and lion’s den footage that exists. Then the sickness began to creep in. Forget long covid, this is summat else!

Then more footage and photos and exposure to the Jack’s legs Insta account later I was hooked, and have since drowned in a hormonal surge of lust that will never be cured.

The medical video sealed the deal, I was gone, never to return to the life I knew before.

Having not fancied a guy for 7 years (it’s a desert out there and then there was lockdown etc) Jack had essentially performed a miracle on me. I thought my hormones had gone forever and lusting after naughty, pretty boys was a thing of the past.

Jack had surpassed all my previous thirsts and more. He’s taken my sanity and common sense and I don’t care. I’m just glad I’m not alone!

7FA48129-3A50-41BD-A4FD-CA5EDFCE9EBA.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14

smithybean329

I made it to the match, reckon I’ve set my tonsillitis back by days cheering and I’ll suffer tomorrow but worth it!
Jack legged it down the tunnel at full time didn’t he? Didn’t even clap us fans. Either shitting his pants cos he’s sick, or shitting his pants about facing Sasha now 😬😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
Spill the tea ladies!

I’m like a child on Christmas day, refreshing all the England platforms every minute waiting for some new content… if I put half of this effort into my work i would be a CEO by now

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Timefortea93

VIP Member
I'm sorry but this is bloody funny.

It's not like jack has ever got lawyers involved as far as we are aware which shows all the cheating and stuff is true. Which means if not lawyers or anything get involved for this story's shows it true as well. Which won't surprise me.

If sasha stays with jack she needs to step away from being an influencer because she's an awful role model for girls to look up to.

• Heart

Lmj21

I’m not sure my Covid brain can cope with this, Jack and Charlotte Big Jugs Hinchcliffe?! Huh?! where’s all this come from?!
I actually feel really sorry for Sasha, at least do the half decent thing Jack & dip your wick in someone who won’t blab cos they ain’t famous - me!
on a half positive note, he’s clearly not against an older (than him) woman so I may actually have a chance!

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
You do know that by admitting you’re an English grad you’re putting yourself in line for the next smutty fanfic? 😉🤣

My fanfic is full of typos as I get too carried away with the filth I’m transferring from head to page. It’s quite cathartic writing my Jack fantasies out for all to see…

Yeah my family in Solihull won’t hear a bad word said about Jack because they know people he’s helped out and went to his school etc and they all love him (the real Villa fans, not the salty keyboard warrior lot). Which reminds me I need to go and visit them just to talk about Jack to catch up with them.
My little effort is on AO3 (https://archiveofourown.org/works/33198982), it started off as a handy thirst outlet, then I thought *fuck it* I’ll shove it on the internet. I had too much stage fright to share it on here, especially with there already being other amazing fics! But yolo ✌🏻

• Heart

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
I think we can all agree we’re here for a good time!! So let’s just spam some JG and pretend I never said anything

414B68E2-6464-4238-9706-456012972E07.jpeg

84AE507C-773F-4A93-849E-B7296E0849B2.jpeg
B49D493D-8BA3-452B-A94D-611EACE6F726.jpeg
9C624E44-61A5-4C3D-AC47-7C7F6BA09271.jpeg

• Heart

Jen667

VIP Member
Dear Jack
I will plant a tree for every time you tug your shorts up on Friday. I'll plant two for every squat you do. I'll plant three if you fall down on all fours. I'll plant a whole fucking forest if you eye fuck the TV cameras.

• Haha
  • Heart

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
I don't get how Sashas family give Jack the time of day!

My dad would want to knock my husband out every time he saw him if he was publicly humiliating me like that

iluvpink

Chatty Member
Christ, Emily Atack?! She’s such a try hard! He’ll just give her the exposure she desperately craves as the D-lister she is 🙄 If you’re gonna cheat Jack, at least level up