Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im a season ticket holder the reason season ticket holders with and without the cup scheme get priorty is because they get to keep there seat its also because under uefa rules sometimes we cant have out normal seat and have to be relocated and they need to make sure were kind of okay with the seat we recieve so they dont over sell tickets.

also cup scheme members are rewarded for attending games which then also gives them priority later in completions and for finals ect. the more cup points you get the more likley you are to get a ticket for important games such as psg away and champions league final ect. which isnt fair because some people will miss out on tickets despite attending everygame that season. im in fortunate posiotion where i get ticktets becuase ive had a season ticket for nearly 30 years so have loads of points but say for example a friend of mine only had her season ticket for 2 years pre covid missed out on champions league final ticket so its not always fair the way they do things.

in my opinion im glad there only doing one ticket person holder so that more people have the opportunity to purchase a ticket because i dont think its fair when for example someone who has gone to the brugges game and leipzing game missed out because someone else has bought 6 tickets i think by limiting it to one per person is fair and allows others to go. Also if i cant go i usually give my ticket away for example i cant go to the psg game because im working (a and e doctor) and im not putting annual leave in as i was fortunate to go to the psg away game in paris so ive already seen them this year so i gave my ticket away to a person who sits behind me every game but hes not a season ticket holder so faced the prospect of not being able to go becuse hes not prioritse which is awful.

although i do think they should come up with something for those who live outside of manchester who have attended games previously. i dont live in manchester i live an hour outside but i do work at manchester hospital so i can easy get there.
Thanks for articulating better than me (that’ll teach me in typing as I’m in a meeting) and for acknowledging that not every supporter lives close to the Etihad. Don’t think it should be snubbed at all, after all we are all paying fans when it comes down to it 😊

I just wish it were two per person but can’t have it all only as it’s a rarity that people enjoy going to things on their own and let’s face it the Etihad is massive and could most likely accommodate this without causing too much of an issue. I’m lucky I know people who are going though and not sitting too far from me. Totally get what you mean about sharing membership too or doing what you can for others who may not be as fortunate. I know people who wanted to go and I was conversing with them in adding them as family to my membership. Doesn’t hurt sharing where you can and doing a good deed 💙

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks for articulating better than me (that’ll teach me in typing as I’m in a meeting) and for acknowledging that not every supporter lives close to the Etihad. Don’t think it should be snubbed at all, after all we are all paying fans when it comes down to it 😊

I just wish it were two per person but can’t have it all only as it’s a rarity that people enjoy going to things on their own and let’s face it the Etihad is massive and could most likely accommodate this without causing too much of an issue. I’m lucky I know people who are going though and not sitting too far from me. Totally get what you mean about sharing membership too or doing what you can for others who may not be as fortunate. I know people who wanted to go and I was conversing with them in adding them as family to my membership. Doesn’t hurt sharing where you can and doing a good deed 💙
i get you with the two thing as i know many people dont go alone i dont think i would if i hadnt been doing it for years and i sit at side of people ive known for years. id love for it to be twon i think the issue with this game is if its two because its such a big game in terms of the opposition season ticket holders would probably take two which then limits others who arent season ticket holders cz say city have 25k season ticket holders who all take 2 each that only leaves about 6 thousand tickets but then youve also got to factor in uefas rules which lower it further.

i totally understand peoples frustrations regarding it. hopefully you enjoy the game and city win.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
don’t take this the wrong way

but jack wouldn’t appreciate your name he dunno wot one is 😂😂😂
the lady explained it to him like a patient kindergarden teacher, so I’m sure he has a library of encyclopedias since then at home 😂

If not, then he can open my legs book anytime… only for educational purposes of course 🤓😇

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What an absolute babe 😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰 Love Jack in a snood.

(For some reason could only see these pics on Man City’s Facebook page…in the Metaverse 😂)

2C06EFE2-886A-49FB-B225-272C63FA48DB.jpeg

9F08F369-F968-464B-BDB4-C05AB4A586F9.jpeg

Was also just browsing Man City’s online shop and I don’t think I’ve seen this exact pic before either:

4B2E8D0D-4038-46A1-9A06-CB0E3704759A.jpeg

When are Man City’s official boxers and briefs collection going to drop? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.