Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

One of the first pics that alerted me to JG. Wish I had discovered him in 2019 his beginning of glow up days😍

Reactions: 2
Well I’m having a tit day, my cat has just broke my Jack cup😭😭 fuming 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 4
“Jasplaying” 🤣🤣🤣

What I would DO to be between his meaty, muscular, hot thighs 🥵🥵🥵👅💦

You know exactly what you are doing Jack 🥵
Also the pic of him hunched over his phone at the christening……..he’s deep in tattle I just know it!
Hi Jack 👋🏼

Reactions: 1
Just catching app she’s not news worthy tbh and that sage comment has killed me

Reactions: 4
Pep better play bae this weekend I’m ready too see his arse in person again 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The page has even shared a photo of a little girl, which I presume was Sasha
If it is her it’s bloody weird to make a fan account for yourself and share private pics when you wanna be oh so private

if it isn’t her it’s even worse cause it means someone is stalking her and her families social media’s or something to be able to find these :/

Reactions: 7
If it is her it’s bloody weird to make a fan account for yourself and share private pics when you wanna be oh so private

if it isn’t her it’s even worse cause it means someone is stalking her and her families social media’s or something to be able to find these :/
bloody cringe if you ask me like why do just share it younormal honestly I feel like she don’t own her tit

I can’t imagine is it actually Sasha. It’s even someone they know or just some obsessed fan who stalks enough pages to find pics

I can’t imagine is it actually Sasha. It’s even someone they know or just some obsessed fan who stalks enough pages to find pics
I believe she has something to do with it. Might not actually be her but she contributes.

£35 membership in comparison to £500-£1500 is completely different. They don’t even compare. Season ticket holders usually have a preference to have their own seat for every game, hence them getting priority so this can be secured. That’s how I’ve always been aware of it working.

I have a membership like you but I’m not based in Manchester so it’s not feasible for me to go to many games. Why should I get less chance at good seats compared to someone who lives in Manchester when I’ve paid the same to the games of my choosing that may be in higher demand just because I didn’t go to the ones that weren’t in higher demand? That isn’t fair. Just like it isn’t fair to weigh up income across those with the same membership or other circumstances.
im a season ticket holder the reason season ticket holders with and without the cup scheme get priorty is because they get to keep there seat its also because under uefa rules sometimes we cant have out normal seat and have to be relocated and they need to make sure were kind of okay with the seat we recieve so they dont over sell tickets.

also cup scheme members are rewarded for attending games which then also gives them priority later in completions and for finals ect. the more cup points you get the more likley you are to get a ticket for important games such as psg away and champions league final ect. which isnt fair because some people will miss out on tickets despite attending everygame that season. im in fortunate posiotion where i get ticktets becuase ive had a season ticket for nearly 30 years so have loads of points but say for example a friend of mine only had her season ticket for 2 years pre covid missed out on champions league final ticket so its not always fair the way they do things.

in my opinion im glad there only doing one ticket person holder so that more people have the opportunity to purchase a ticket because i dont think its fair when for example someone who has gone to the brugges game and leipzing game missed out because someone else has bought 6 tickets i think by limiting it to one per person is fair and allows others to go. Also if i cant go i usually give my ticket away for example i cant go to the psg game because im working (a and e doctor) and im not putting annual leave in as i was fortunate to go to the psg away game in paris so ive already seen them this year so i gave my ticket away to a person who sits behind me every game but hes not a season ticket holder so faced the prospect of not being able to go becuse hes not prioritse which is awful.

although i do think they should come up with something for those who live outside of manchester who have attended games previously. i dont live in manchester i live an hour outside but i do work at manchester hospital so i can easy get there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
im a season ticket holder the reason season ticket holders with and without the cup scheme get priorty is because they get to keep there seat its also because under uefa rules sometimes we cant have out normal seat and have to be relocated and they need to make sure were kind of okay with the seat we recieve so they dont over sell tickets.

also cup scheme members are rewarded for attending games which then also gives them priority later in completions and for finals ect. the more cup points you get the more likley you are to get a ticket for important games such as psg away and champions league final ect. which isnt fair because some people will miss out on tickets despite attending everygame that season. im in fortunate posiotion where i get ticktets becuase ive had a season ticket for nearly 30 years so have loads of points but say for example a friend of mine only had her season ticket for 2 years pre covid missed out on champions league final ticket so its not always fair the way they do things.

in my opinion im glad there only doing one ticket person holder so that more people have the opportunity to purchase a ticket because i dont think its fair when for example someone who has gone to the brugges game and leipzing game missed out because someone else has bought 6 tickets i think by limiting it to one per person is fair and allows others to go. Also if i cant go i usually give my ticket away for example i cant go to the psg game because im working (a and e doctor) and im not putting annual leave in as i was fortunate to go to the psg away game in paris so ive already seen them this year so i gave my ticket away to a person who sits behind me every game but hes not a season ticket holder so faced the prospect of not being able to go becuse hes not prioritse which is awful.

although i do think they should come up with something for those who live outside of manchester who have attended games previously. i dont live in manchester i live an hour outside but i do work at manchester hospital so i can easy get there.
👏👏👏 Well said. 😁 I just wish it was 2 tickets not 1 but should never be 6 for a game like PSG.

2 would of been fair not many people would want to go on there own. Myself including

this was precisely my point (you said it way more eloquently than me though!) very glad they limited tickets because think it’s unfair for those who attended the other games to miss out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.