Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God parents then? However still not couple looking still drive a bus between them. They don't seem close at all compared to the other couples.

And everybody else is tagged but jack lol still don't wany anybody to know about sasha that's for sure
jack: can you take the tag off me? Raya girls can't see this

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also just saw this on her YouTube video comments. She’s def getting more vocal, before she would just ignore any comments like this.
Of course it's good money when jack is prob paying all the bills and food and what not.

What ever she gets from boohoo and other bits will be spending money for her as jack will prob pay for everything

jack: can you take the tag off me? Raya girls can't see this
It's true tho because there is no other reason for him not to be tagged. He clearly still don't want to be seen or near sasha and still wants to be single.

Of course it's good money when jack is prob paying all the bills and food and what not.

What ever she gets from boohoo and other bits will be spending money for her as jack will prob pay for everything

It's true tho because there is no other reason for him not to be tagged. He clearly still don't want to be seen or near sasha and still wants to be single.
obviously he still wants to look single, the girls who talk to him only look at his instagram don't investigate more than that

Reactions: 1
Jack in the background at the Christening… Most probably updating his Raya with pics of him in that suit 😍🥰
That is so obviously one of them ‘let’s pretend to take a picture of you to get him in it’ pics/videos 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
obviously he still wants to look single, the girls who talk to him only look at his instagram don't investigate more than that
Of course like if tattle wasn't around I would have no idea about a gf and if someone told me I would think it's fake.

Reactions: 5
Jack in the background at the Christening… Most probably updating his Raya with pics of him in that suit 😍🥰
Wow how embarrassing for her look how hunched over jack is so sasha can't see his phone.

Screenshot_20211028-232146_Instagram.jpg

Look how happier he is when she's not around. And his body language is more positive here as well

Do you know where this came from?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m at the stage now where her motivational posts make me cringe but I think Sasha is alright, and if their relationship works for them then fair play.
People who know me think my relationship is weird and even after almost 12 years and 2 kids together, we very rarely share pics of each other on social media.
At the end of the day I just want to shag her man, not analyse their happiness 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow how embarrassing for her look how hunched over jack is so sasha can't see his phone.

View attachment 834653
Look how happier he is when she's not around. And his body language is more positive here as well

Do you know where this came from?
i just looked at the tagged location, went through recent pictures and found it… Clearly wasted as an accountant and should be a PI 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sooooo sexy in a suit.

Oh and those new Man City photos of him working on his legs!?? I’ve never wanted to duck a leg so bad.

Reactions: 5
Her new Instagram photos are hilarious, did make me chuckle that is a PLT x Stassie dress that she’s “modelling”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.