Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw leave him be, I think that's his first villa prem league goal when he returned from loan.

To be fair that's the media room, prob only place sash would let him have it 🙄

Reactions: 7
Jacks been to a christing with sash now I want to cry because I wish it was me

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Why weren’t we invited?
this Christmas night out we’re having better hurry up

Reactions: 2
Jacks been to a christing with sash now I want to cry because I wish it was me
Damnnn on her friends Instagram you can hear him speaking 😅 ughh I just can see it now he’s deffo wearing a suit and I bet he’s looking fit af 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Damnnn on her friends Instagram you can hear him speaking 😅 ughh I just can see it now he’s deffo wearing a suit and I bet he’s looking fit af 🥺
I know I’m sure he said mad goal something gabby

yea defo where a white shirt black blazer looking all hot with his hai slicked back

Reactions: 2

The floppy barnet,the face "oh moy god" YGM
Want that beautiful hair falling all over me, into my face, brushing against my inner thighs, YGM?

I can forgive him the longer beard there as it was filmed in the first ever lockdown, where my own leg hairs probably ended up even longer 🤣
(The only time I would ever support lockdown would be if I was locked in Jack’s house with him and could just shag him 24/7).

Banging tune with that tiktok, was listening to it in the car the other day 😂

Reactions: 3
I know I’m sure he said mad goal something gabby

yea defo where a white shirt black blazer looking all hot with his hai slicked back
You can also hear him and see him grab Sashas arm in the magic trick story

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.