Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack definitely looks better in the darker football kits. Do not like the sky blue on him. Sorry to any Man City fans 😬

Reactions: 13
Jack definitely looks better in the darker football kits. Do not like the sky blue on him. Sorry to any Man City fans 😬
Can’t wait to see proper pics from the match, I gave up on hesgoal due to buffering so am listening in…
Sounds like Jack’s been playing well anyway 🙌🏻🥰

Reactions: 3
Have some pics
Beautiful man 🥰😍🥰😍

His highlights don’t look anywhere near as bright as the ones he had before, looks like the right balance to me.

Agree he looks better in darker kits, it suits his skin colouring more (although I like the England white) - the baby blue and the Man City training grey (which is awful all round) wash him out a little. I’ve got basically the same colouring as Jack and have to wear darker, richer colours. Although he’s totally fuckable whatever he’s wearing 🥵

Reactions: 5
Beautiful man 🥰😍🥰😍

His highlights don’t look anywhere near as bright as the ones he had before, looks like the right balance to me.

Agree he looks better in darker kits, it suits his skin colouring more (although I like the England white) - the baby blue and the Man City training grey (which is awful all round) wash him out a little. I’ve got basically the same colouring as Jack and have to wear darker, richer colours. Although he’s totally fuckable whatever he’s wearing 🥵
Nothing can ever come close to the green kit. Talk about sex on legs 💦💦🥵🥵🔥🔥
Tumblr_l_613601656630250.png
0501289F-5C59-4D35-8D93-BB66A27B1F4B.jpeg.jpg
9ee20c9b-bb95-4351-8f99-e83099f134ae.jpg
19FA1B18-0384-4939-9BB0-08BE2960AA66.jpeg.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I would be waiting in a hotel room for him post match with coco pops and cheese on toast. Playing Ed Sheeran and Drake in background lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would be waiting in a hotel room for him post match with coco pops and cheese on toast. Playing Ed Sheeran and Drake in background lol
I’ve got Panda Pops and Coldplay here waiting for him 🤣

Pep is reading tattle because he’s just taken Jack off. Anyone watching guess why?Tbf I don’t want him being overplayed because I’m thinking of the international break 😂

So I hope Pep has listened to my second point and has packed Jack into a taxi on the way to mine. Just prepping the bed now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
anyone know how to get a birthday message asking for a made😂😂
The good thing about this birthday message is that it’s for a 28 year old meaning that he does messages for grown adults as well 🤣

He looks totally ready for my bed in that video 😍😍😍

No idea how to get him to do one though 🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.