Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's proper dedication to the JG cause lol

I am gone obviously if I am turned on by the funny noises he makes on basket ball court😄
Icl I was trying to find his Spotify account by searching his priv insta name but was unsuccessful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's proper dedication to the JG cause lol

I am gone obviously if I am turned on by the funny noises he makes on basket ball court😄
I love those mad noises he makes, his squeals and his laughs 😂🥰
Would love to tickle him in bed 😈

Reactions: 2
What’s this man done to us 🤦‍♀️
All I know is I used to spend my Sundays cooking, baking, reading books and magazines and going for long walks…I’ve spent most of this afternoon watching videos of Jack’s old goals for Villa 🤦🏼‍♀️

I haven’t read a book since June FFS.

That said I’m slow cooking a lamb curry right now so I’ve managed to do something today! 😂

Here’s our boy dealing with those mean Brighton fans

• Haha
Reactions: 8
LET’S ALL LAUGH AT UNITED 😭 what a bleeping day to be a liverpool fan ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Enjoy your time!….. he will no longer be at the wheel.
what’s even funnier is i think regardless of the manager utd still won’t win anything. i know a lot of it is to do with the manager but they are not a proper team with proper team players in my opinion.

Jack when he comes on to read how fit he is but sees ole and United being the hot topic 😂.
D862AFA0-F99D-4253-9AD8-E400D1844A5E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
lmaoooooo sorry i can’t even cope!!! ronaldo, one of the greatest players in the world, playing his last years at a mid table club.

this was their first real test against a strong opponent and liverpool didn’t even play their best 11 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

don’t wanna tempt fate cos the derby is soon but what a day to be a city fan to watch that complete and utter annihilation at old trafford.

Reactions: 1
Jack if you're reading i never get distracted. You're on my mind 24 bleeping 7
🤪✌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.