Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow just saw the results. I didn’t watch the match. How did Jack play??
From what I saw he set up a couple of chances but nothing to write home about. Couldn’t get around the one defender (Palace’s number 2) in the way that he usually does. Looked a bit fed up, just wasn’t City’s day. Not entirely sure about the ref in all honesty and think Laporte’s red was a bit harsh.

Reactions: 2
From what I saw he set up a couple of chances but nothing to write home about. Couldn’t get around the one defender (Palace’s number 2) in the way that he usually does. Looked a bit fed up, just wasn’t City’s day. Not entirely sure about the ref in all honesty and think Laporte’s red was a bit harsh.
think i was annoyed with ref especially how biased he was. in regards to laportes red i watched the arsenal game in pub before match same thing happened there with evans but was given a yellow.

just wasnt there day and that ok chelsea in front but city capable of catching them. chelsea lose there goal keeper in jan when they have to play liverpool and city to afcon and liverpool loose salah mane to it aswell so theres going to be plenty of twists and turns throughout this season.

Reactions: 1
Jack looked beautiful today (didn’t invite me back to his bit rude hun :/) the fight was amazing love a bit of drama and loved giving palace tit 😂😘✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
0686F55B-017C-4BF7-B7C8-F7E9F3649AB5.jpeg

screeching at this. did jack think he was at reformer pilates with the cousin?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dying at your profile photo and the hat 🤣🤣🤣

Hoping this is true and we get to see his costume tonight!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Him and sash are probs going in matching squid game outfits seeing as she also mentioned it in her YouTube video

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Wow just saw the results. I didn’t watch the match. How did Jack play??
I just read this out to my husband, big blue season tickets holder. Was there today “absolutely shocking he is Robinho in disguise he needs to be benched to realise he’s not as good as he thinks he is” 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.