Jack Grealish #2 Oh Mr Grealish your thighs are so thick, dreading the day we all get the ick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sasha has to resort to posting constant pics of her food as she is banned from posting pics of her boyfriend it seems, what a life. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In the words of Samantha Jones: “I’m gonna need a napkin to dry off my seat, that waiter footballer was HOT!”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn’t have the Grealish fever until I read these threads and ahem..that fanfic that was linked. (Didn’t know about the world of fanfic - what a slightly horrifying revelation)

Now I’ve really got it badly.
It’s genuinely pathetic - got a school girl crush on a 20-something year old. I’m old enough to be a his mum. And not one that got pregnant young either. One that worked and earned the maximum mat leave before she left to have kids. 🙄 I should know better.

But those eyes 😍
And that body 😍

However don’t you think he is type to be a disappointing shag? With all those girls available, there’s no effort necessary. And they’ll flatter his ego and come back for more regardless.

I’m quite enjoying my crush however. Real life is boring and I’m a single parent. This gives me something to think about other than tedious life stuff.

Reactions: 15
Sasha has to resort to posting constant pics of her food as she is banned from posting pics of her boyfriend it seems, what a life. 😂
Am I the only one looking for clues to see who she is with.🤣🤣 the first pic she put up I tired to see in the ice buckets 🤣🤣 but no luck

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn’t have the Grealish fever until I read these threads and ahem..that fanfic that was linked. (Didn’t know about the world of fanfic - what a slightly horrifying revelation)

Now I’ve really got it badly.
It’s genuinely pathetic - got a school girl crush on a 20-something year old. I’m old enough to be a his mum. And not one that got pregnant young either. One that worked and earned the maximum mat leave before she left to have kids. 🙄 I should know better.

But those eyes 😍
And that body 😍

However don’t you think he is type to be a disappointing shag? With all those girls available, there’s no effort necessary. And they’ll flatter his ego and come back for more regardless.

I’m quite enjoying my crush however. Real life is boring and I’m a single parent. This gives me something to think about other than tedious life stuff.
Ohhh the fanfic 🤣 I couldn't take it seriously after Hendo asked him to say 'By order of the Peaky Blinders' 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ohhh the fanfic 🤣 I couldn't take it seriously after Hendo asked him to say 'By order of the Peaky Blinders' 🙈
Laughed so much when I got to that line i dropped my phone in the bath. Somehow the crush and the phone are still alive though, even after that 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.