Jack Grealish #2 Oh Mr Grealish your thighs are so thick, dreading the day we all get the ick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, this does something to me. I’d think it was horrendous if I saw it on anyone else but I’d braid his hair everyday for him!
Thank god I'm not the only one. Like seriously how does he pull that off no one else could lol

Reactions: 2
I didn’t have the Grealish fever until I read these threads and ahem..that fanfic that was linked. (Didn’t know about the world of fanfic - what a slightly horrifying revelation)

Now I’ve really got it badly.
It’s genuinely pathetic - got a school girl crush on a 20-something year old. I’m old enough to be a his mum. And not one that got pregnant young either. One that worked and earned the maximum mat leave before she left to have kids. 🙄 I should know better.

But those eyes 😍
And that body 😍

However don’t you think he is type to be a disappointing shag? With all those girls available, there’s no effort necessary. And they’ll flatter his ego and come back for more regardless.

I’m quite enjoying my crush however. Real life is boring and I’m a single parent. This gives me something to think about other than tedious life stuff.
Absolutely agree that he’d probably be lazy in the sack. The fantasy is miles better than the probable reality, as is often the way with these things so I’ll stick with my husband who isn’t ashamed to be seen with me in public and doesn’t muck about on dating sites and god knows what. The JG reality would definitely give me the ick.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I fantasise that I am Ms Straight Laced, shirts, sharp tailoring, brains - the polar opposite of the WAG/influencer life (think Jane from Neighbours). Hardly any flesh on show. And he loves me despite all the fake fanny being thrown at him. And he has a braid. And says “sweaty“ with a Brum burr a lot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve been quiet on here today, real life got in the way of my JG fantasies 😩
Still crushing hard! God why is he so beautiful 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I fantasise that I am Ms Straight Laced, shirts, sharp tailoring, brains - the polar opposite of the WAG/influencer life (think Jane from Neighbours). Hardly any flesh on show. And he loves me despite all the fake fanny being thrown at him. And he has a braid. And says “sweaty“ with a Brum burr a lot.
I’m similar, I’m his new accountant he keeps setting up inappropriately frequent meetings with and just he can’t resist my smart wit, so he ends up shagging me silly on top of my desk in my fancy office.✌

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m similar, I’m his new accountant he keeps setting up inappropriately frequent meetings with and just he can’t resist my smart wit, so he ends up shagging me silly on top of my desk in my fancy office.✌
I just need you to know how much I enjoy all your posts relating to JG 💛😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ok. I don’t know wether these have given me an oh so SLIGHT ick 👀
Peaky Blinders fancy dress party? Another one where he looks skinny. TBH, 90% of his clothed pics give me the ick. I’m enjoying the thread more than JG, at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OHMYGOD same….in charge of travel itinerary and lanyards for the Euros. Quite senior FA employee (I mean obvs not if in charge of laminates but who said fantasies made sense).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just need you to know how much I enjoy all your posts relating to JG 💛😂
I don’t even post anywhere else on here, I’m such a lurker 😂

ps just found this photo of him wiping his mouth clean after going to town on the 😼💦

FC4D39DF-6811-4448-BE0B-06835DD16F93.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also didn’t we decide quite early on that the facial hair does wonders for him?! I’m happy to ignore these old pictures tbh!!!!
Every other post from me on the old thread was me quoting posts and being like “it’s the beard” or “he wasn’t like this before the beard” 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Yeah I don’t think we should pay any attention to the pre beard pics, let’s just pretend they don’t exist

Reactions: 11
Yeah I don’t think we should pay any attention to the pre beard pics, let’s just pretend they don’t exist
Agreed! Pre beard is a pretty boy with no idea how to please anyone but himself. With beard is all rugged and knows exactly what he's going to do to you. I'm choosing to believe that he must be a monster in the sack so poor Sasha has some joy in her life! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've got a very real aversion to a clean shaven face that previously had a beard. Think he just looks very young without one. Can't wait to see him when he starts to grey a bit, silver fox look would suit him :giggle:

Reactions: 4
Agreed! Pre beard is a pretty boy with no idea how to please anyone but himself. With beard is all rugged and knows exactly what he's going to do to you. I'm choosing to believe that he must be a monster in the sack so poor Sasha has some joy in her life! 😂
Haha we can all dream and hope he's good 😅. Don't know about you but I don't know how she could knowing how many girls he probably been with on holiday lol or is it a case of he's gonna do it so she might as well get some to if he's good 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My enormous distain for his jock privilege sort of stokes the fire of intense chemistry. He thinks I am snooty and too smart. We hate duck. But are also unutterably in love.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.