Jack Grealish #2 Oh Mr Grealish your thighs are so thick, dreading the day we all get the ick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My enormous distain for his jock privilege sort of stokes the fire of intense chemistry. He thinks I am snooty and too smart. We hate duck. But are also unutterably in love.
You need to get penning a fanfic for us!

And same here, I pretend so hard that I’m not that into him and he’s an absolute sucker for it.

Reactions: 8
The 1st photo is now in my photo album ❤😍
He has literally been carved by the gods
I hope my mind knows to have a nice dream about him tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You need to get penning a fanfic for us!

And same here, I pretend so hard that I’m not that into him and he’s an absolute sucker for it.
Was just about to say that! I would absolutely read your fanfic @Stillwater

Haha we can all dream and hope he's good 😅. Don't know about you but I don't know how she could knowing how many girls he probably been with on holiday lol or is it a case of he's gonna do it so she might as well get some to if he's good 😅
In real life, I wouldn't touch it for fear of catching a dose but in fantasy land I'd definitely be getting mine 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
🤣…. I can’t truly share the things that send me off to sleep. But thank you 🥰

We eat at the finest restaurants on his dime but my choosing - exquisite wine and silent service. He knocks me into the weekend me with his impeccable *working class manners and I slide off various beautifully upholstered dining chairs. I pay next time because I am a feminist but also he earns a hec of a lot and this won’t last.

*(I am working class also but he thinks I’m posh because I went to uni and like galleries).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Was just about to say that! I would absolutely read your fanfic @Stillwater

In real life, I wouldn't touch it for fear of catching a dose but in fantasy land I'd definitely be getting mine 😂
😅😅 same here. Maybe a little touch of them legs 😅😅 but that's about it. I can totally see him being a selfish partner because of how easy it is for him to pull and that's just a no thanks for me 😅.

Reactions: 5
😅😅 same here. Maybe a little touch of them legs 😅😅 but that's about it. I can totally see him being a selfish partner because of how easy it is for him to pull and that's just a no thanks for me 😅.
But maybe he then becomes so infatuated with you that you can teach him to use his stamina and well-proportioned body in a more satisfying way and he then realises that you're the best he's ever had 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know those games where you write a story with other people and you each write one line? Shall we do that with a JG fanfic?

GIRLS!!!!!!!! The private jack insta sent me a message but then went I went on it said USER UNDENT MESSAGE

GIRLS!!!!!!!! The private jack insta sent me a message but then went I went on it said USER UNDENT MESSAGE

UNSENT*

• Wow
Reactions: 28

UNSENT*
What did you send to him again lol? Such a shame you wasn't able to see the message before he unsent it tho. Does it say when it was sent and unsent?

Reactions: 1
What did you send to him again lol? Such a shame you wasn't able to see the message before he unsent it tho. Does it say when it was sent and unsent?
I said can I offer you something different 😜

I got a notification that he had sent a message then send user unsent message! Gutted lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6

UNSENT*
Omg 😬😬 he obviously sent something highly inappropriate then decided against it. I’m buzzing!!!

Reactions: 4
I said can I offer you something different 😜

I got a notification that he had sent a message then send user unsent message! Gutted lol

lurker here 👋🏼😂 I’ve been waiting to see if he would reply to you 😂😂 i see earlier he turned his private instas dms off😩 Did you request to follow him? If you did send him another 😂😂

*edited to fix spelling*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.