Jack Grealish #2 Oh Mr Grealish your thighs are so thick, dreading the day we all get the ick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue the thirst here 💦🍆

Thread suggestion with most likes was by @Twinsinnit - your prize is a night with Jack wearing nothing but his blue LV shirt.

18882716-4A4B-4F63-AF50-E9FBD76B17BB.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I don't know if this has been posted before (apologies if it has) but is is pure gold:

The way she says 'you know what an encyclopedia means' and then she clearly catches his gormless look and explains it!! I'm crying! You can literally hear the cogs turning in his little brain.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I don't know if this has been posted before (apologies if it has) but is is pure gold:

The way she says 'you know what an encyclopedia means' and then she clearly catches his gormless look and explains it!! I'm crying! You can literally hear the cogs turning in his little brain.
This is so endearing ❤

Reactions: 1
I’m a 41 year old married mother of three thirsting over a man who’s everything I’d normally despise in a man. What the hell have they put in this Covid vaccine?

I want my old life back. Or do I?😣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Dead that we need a new thread after about a week 😂😂😂 the thirst is real and doesn’t seem to be going anyway anytime soon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder if he will be the next one to read a story on CBeebies bedtime a la Tom Hardy 😀 my kids 12 but I'll still watch it!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I need to get the ick because it’s never going to happen can someone set up a JG rehab

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hello! I didn’t join the last thread but I did perve over read the last one. Yet another middle aged mum of three enjoying the view.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.