Jack Grealish #2 Oh Mr Grealish your thighs are so thick, dreading the day we all get the ick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

He’s so simple yet so endearing. Two things we can take from this, he’s hard of hearing and would be useless with a drill around the house. Still wish he’d drill me though 🤤
Do we know what his dad looks like? When he said about getting his old man round to help, my immediate thought was are we in with a chance with Jack's old man 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do we know what his dad looks like? When he said about getting his old man round to help, my immediate thought was are we in with a chance with Jack's old man 🤣🤣
There are
Time well spent scrolling way back through his insta 🙊

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Look out Kevin, the MILFS of tattle are coming for you and they’re thirsty 😈

I know we’ve seen this photo before but the Twitter responses had me howling 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The way he keeps saying sweaty and touched his head with touch wood🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was watching one of Sashas videos the other day and noticed that she also uses the yellow got2be hairspray. Do you think they each have their own or do you think he just uses hers?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Come on Sasha just shift the camera a little more to the left so we can see a bit of his leg or something? You know you want to 😆
Haha its so true just a little something to show he is there lol. I mean If it was me I would have to show something just to show he's with me and its not a girls holiday or something lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.