Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ggggggggggg

I’m a 41 year old married mother of three thirsting over a man who’s everything I’d normally despise in a man. What the hell have they put in this Covid vaccine?

I want my old life back. Or do I?😣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
'Hi Mr Grealish, I'm watermelon sugar from the track and trace team. i just want to know if you are at home self isolating? And whether you could suffocate me with your thighs and let me ride you into the next football season. Thanks x'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I reckon you could do that twice before you have to have a conversation of some sorts so that puts a time limit on it. You don’t want to tarnish the memory by having to explain how to put a dishwasher on or something
I have a bubble machine, could pop it on to entertain him.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

lalalanded

VIP Member
I don't know if this has been posted before (apologies if it has) but is is pure gold:

The way she says 'you know what an encyclopedia means' and then she clearly catches his gormless look and explains it!! I'm crying! You can literally hear the cogs turning in his little brain.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

BelleAmie

VIP Member
All joking aside, I am actually so grateful for Jack Grealish. When my ex and I broke up last year, I thought I’d never have those feelings of intense attraction to another man, and for a long time that was true ... until Jack came along! It sounds ridiculous because I don’t know him and never will, but he’s been an excellent distraction from thinking about my ex and confirming that there are other men out there, and they have better hair and thighs 🥰🔥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

WritersBlock

Can I just say that, after the shit show of the last 18 months or so, this thread is one of the funniest, most candid and genuinely hilarious things. I don’t bother reading the BBC website or other newspapers online anymore, I can’t stand the noise and hysteria around the pandemic. I come straight here for the comments and I’m absolutely loving you all for making me howl with laughter every day ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 39

PollyStee

37 and fancying a man who wears a hairband. Watching tiktok videos on silent, so my husband doesn’t think I’ve lost it. What has become of my life 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Twinsinnit

I love how everyone on this thread wants to bang the life out of Jack but at the same time we’ve all got Sasha’s back!
We see you girl, we got you! 🙌🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
I reckon you could do that twice before you have to have a conversation of some sorts so that puts a time limit on it. You don’t want to tarnish the memory by having to explain how to put a dishwasher on or something
I doubt he’d be bothered about a conversation so you could get away with just putting CBeebies on for him and getting an Uber

• Haha

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I don’t agree with messaging his private account. Yes I know he’s a celeb and to a degree should expect all of the attention but I just don’t agree with messaging a private account that’s obviously private for a reason 😬

• Heart

ebsx

Trying to conceive and I honestly think this might be the thing that does it this month 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
lol we're due a new thread (seriously, how are we already at 40 pages??!!)

any title suggestions?
Jack Grealish #3 - Thighs as thick as he is, but we all still think he’s the biz

Jack Grealish #3 - Dresses like he should be on tag, fuck it - d’ya fancy a shag?

Jack Grealish #3 - piss up with the lads in the sun, Sasha are you okay hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 28