Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
southgate baffles me. grealish was arguably the best player on the pitch and he takes him off when the game is in the balance????? his decisions actually confuse the tit out of me

Reactions: 10
southgate baffles me. grealish was arguably the best player on the pitch and he takes him off when the game is in the balance????? his decisions actually confuse the tit out of me
honestly he need to give his head a bloody wobble

Reactions: 2
how do they expect jack to play well if he has a few minutes?? they take it out even playing well 💀 sasha brings bad vibes🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fuming Jack was taken off! He looked so upset and he did when he came out for a little walk around after the match. He was playing so well 😭. I hope there was a good enough reason 😡

He looked amaaaaazing all night, what a beautiful sight running down the pitch 😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Fuming Jack was taken off! He looked so upset and he did when he came out for a little walk around after the match. He was playing so well 😭. I hope there was a good enough reason 😡

He looked amaaaaazing all night, what a beautiful sight running down the pitch 😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰
I have a feeling you were sitting next to me.. 40? Row 5?

Reactions: 1
I have a feeling you were sitting next to me.. 40? Row 5?
Oh god yes!! That was me! 👋🏻 The sweary one 😂I’m always too afraid to randomly speak to people in case I get it wrong, and there were looooads of Jack fans in our block! I was too busy fuming once Jack got subbed off (fuming even more now that even Gary Linekar tweeted about it as it proves we were right)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god yes!! That was me! 👋🏻 The sweary one 😂I’m always too afraid to randomly speak to people in case I get it wrong, and there were looooads of Jack fans in our block! I was too busy fuming once Jack got subbed off (fuming even more now that even Gary Linekar tweeted about it as it proves we were right)
man what did Gary say

hahhaha I knew it from the wallpaper on your phone 🤣😂😂😂 what are the chances!!

Oh and when you said “I want my money back” after he got subbed….. obvious 😂😂😂
My bloody brother missed almost the whole first half

• Haha
Reactions: 6
so many people puzzled that Jack was subbed, even footie fans on Twitter who never normally miss an opportunity to criticise him. Hope the people there in person had a great night despite the subbing

Reactions: 5
I’m home after the game! I loved it and want to go again 😃

Loving Jack obviously but my stand out player was little Phillipa. He was absolutely brilliant to watch.

Reactions: 7
in my country they talk about the game and they even defended jack (here he's highly criticized because pep bought him over messi)

Reactions: 3
hahhaha I knew it from the wallpaper on your phone 🤣😂😂😂 what are the chances!!

Oh and when you said “I want my money back” after he got subbed….. obvious 😂😂😂
My bloody brother missed almost the whole first half
Haha my wallpaper, Grealish scarf, Grealish T shirt, and generally going apeshit any time one of the Hungarian players touched him 😂 bit of a giveaway…

Gareth needs to refund us all 30mins worth of time for taking Jack off, I get more angry about it the more I think about it. Jack changed the Andorra game in 15 mins flat by securing a penalty and then scoring a goal, was brilliant tonight running his little heart out…and then gets taken off at 60mins, the game getting killed in the process as soon as he went off. What does he have to do to please Gareth? 😡 And Jack looked more upset than when we lost the Euros final…not great for his head is it 🙁

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.