Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so much second hand embarrassment for the away fans. acting feral at their big age? grow up you idiots

Reactions: 7
They shouldn’t of been let in after what happened last time so embarrassing

Reactions: 4
Can they all just get angry and then come and take it out on my arse and throat. 😂😂 Is that too much to ask?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Jack, ever the happy labrador/retriever. Coming on after half time everyone else jogging on and Jack's skipping merrily away 😆

Reactions: 10
So I've been lurking for a few weeks now, I've read the fanfiction you've all shared and loved them all!

I decided a while ago to take the plunge and try to write my own with all of the ideas flying around in my head so I'm hoping you don't mind if I share this! If you do read it I hope you enjoy it 💕

I’m really enjoying this! Please keep posting 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.