Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I made 2 of the memes which have been shared on Instagram I posted on here so they would stay kind of private it I wanted insta to see them I would of posted it my self it was a bit of fun I didn’t want them on all other social medias like no one apart from us are going to under stand the memes and that

Reactions: 9
Personally I made 2 of the memes which have been shared on Instagram I posted on here so they would stay kind of private it I wanted insta to see them I would of posted it my self it was a bit of fun I didn’t want them on all other social medias like no one apart from us are going to under stand the memes and that
yeah i agree! I think it’s probably best not to share stuff on another platform especially if the original poster hasn’t said it’s okay to share :)

Reactions: 5
Can we all not post meme or other pictures unless you have taken them yourself to other platforms. It was made in tattle it should stay in tattle and also we all decided not to post them on the older threads the og who have been here since the beginning will remember that.
YES!!!
we don’t want our work spread all over the dark web lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyway back to Jack and the England social media team really need to up their game - a disgraceful lack of Jack content going on!

Reactions: 3

Cuteness levels are high. Its not just his looks his aura too.Why as a mature woman have I got this as my phone wallpaper

• Heart
Anyway back to Jack and the England social media team really need to up their game - a disgraceful lack of Jack content going on!
Jack needs to up his game to he hasn’t posted in day weeks months 😂😂

Reactions: 4

Cuteness levels are high. Its not just his looks his aura too.Why as a mature woman have I got this as my phone wallpaper
He’s is soooo cute and playful, just right for a Sunday morning rolling around in bed 😍😈

My phone home and lock screens are pics of Jack, I’m too old to care what people think anymore 😂

Reactions: 1

God. I. Love. Him. The pretty little himbo. I do genuinely belive he was a golden retriever in a previous life, cute and stoopid, eager to please and just runs about loving life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
God. I. Love. Him. The pretty little himbo. I do genuinely belive he was a golden retriever in a previous life, cute and stoopid, eager to please and just runs about loving life.
Jack's wor
He is 25, gorgeous, doing a job he loves and getting well paid, supportive family. That's why he is happy all the time, no worries someone always got his back. He is part retriever 😆

Jack's wor

He is 26 gorgeous, doing a job he loves and getting well paid, supportive family. That's why he is happy all the time, no worries someone always got his back. He is part retriever 😆

Reactions: 1

I can't work out what it was he took out by accident- was it his room key card? 😈 I'd have looked after it!

Reactions: 2
All, thanks for the reports. Please upload your pics here, promoting your own insta or posting small accounts isn't allowed for everyone's safety.

People have been warned again and again about this and the rules of tattle clearly say it's not allowed. Keep it on tattle and report any suspect posts so the thread doesn't get locked.

Thanks

Jacks leg muscles are getting enormous now.

Like his big cock 🍆😈😛😛🎯💥❤💦💪💪😃

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.