Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His mesmerising legs 😍🤤😘

Only Jack doesn’t put his feet in the pedals properly 😂

Reactions: 3
I was at a national league match watching my club last night and 4 players had the headband and floppy hair 😆 jack started a cult 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I just walked past the cousin’s friend (Ellen or Ellie?) on my way to work.

My new job is near their apartment block so will keep my eyes peeled 😂

Reactions: 13
That “Changing my mind” fanfic is unreal btw! 😅 very hot

Who wrote that one??

Jack is looking fiiiine arriving at SGP

Reactions: 9
Can we all not post meme or other pictures unless you have taken them yourself to other platforms. It was made in tattle it should stay in tattle and also we all decided not to post them on the older threads the og who have been here since the beginning will remember that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can we all not post meme or other pictures unless you have taken them yourself to other platforms. It was made in tattle it should stay in tattle and also we all decided not to post them on the older threads the og who have been here since the beginning will remember that.
This 🙌🏽

Reactions: 4
Personally I agree I think the memes should stay on here where it’s more private that way people who aren’t aware or people the memes are about or their fans won’t come across them ❤👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Personally I agree I think the memes should stay on here where it’s more private that way people who aren’t aware or people the memes are about or their fans won’t come across them ❤👏🏻
As a newer member I genuinely wasn’t aware of this. But I do agree with what you’ve all said here 👍🏻

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.