Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do they even talk about on the mason mount thread?? The kid is cute but he seems boring

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I'd get him a good old greasy chippy, cant beat a chippy tea. Followed by a tub of ice cream, bit that's not for eating πŸ˜‰

Reactions: 8
I was once watching some of Sashas videos (in the hope of a glimpse of the hunk)
I think it was a video from last year and Sasha was cooking something healthy for dinner. On the kitchen counter was a load of Chinese takeaways tubs. Sasha said ignore that it’s not mine. YES THATS MY BOY loooove a Chinese, especially would love to eat it off his body 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ll get him a Nando’s and bowl of co co pops πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I was once watching some of Sashas videos (in the hope of a glimpse of the hunk)
I think it was a video from last year and Sasha was cooking something healthy for dinner. On the kitchen counter was a load of Chinese takeaways tubs. Sasha said ignore that it’s not mine. YES THATS MY BOY loooove a Chinese, especially would love to eat it off his body 🀣🀣🀣
maybe it www his and chilly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Great thread title! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜…

Mmmmm Ive got it baaaaaaaad tonight πŸ†πŸ˜ˆπŸ’¦β€πŸ’₯πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŽπŸŽ―πŸŽ―πŸŽ―πŸ’ͺ

I need jacking

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i swear to god every time i get the ick with this guy i remember that medical video and i’m instantly cured. the sound of him panting is on a constant loop in my head. the way it just lives there rent free is a joke at this point 😭😭
I’ve never even got the 0.1% ick with Jack, but yes that medical video is something else, the mere mention of it opens the floodgates πŸ’¦
I’m sure he’s due another medical surely. Not actually medically - just one for us. Sod it just get him naked on the bed

Reactions: 3
Id love to run my hands up his legs, and be the recipient of his swollen goods

πŸ†πŸ˜ˆπŸ’¦πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸŽ―πŸ˜›πŸ’₯😎❀❀

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.