Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah that first video you can see him realise he probably should have kept it. He's such a loveable donut.

Wonder if stones is saying " go on boy, give them tattlers what they want *slap*"
Loveable donut has made me hoot.

I missed it all but delighted for everyone’s favourite sexy Labrador.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The guy is just so beautiful.
Proportions
Eyes
Those legs
That cock bulge
That arse

🍆💦💪💪😈😈🎯💥💥😛😛😛😛😎

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The guy is just so beautiful.
Proportions
Eyes
Those legs
That cock bulge
That arse

🍆💦💪💪😈😈🎯💥💥😛😛😛😛😎
He is just walking sex, he is stunning in every way. I think I’ve watched his goal about 100 times already and going to watch it some more 😂

Do we think Jack needs some directions to Block 104 at Wembley on Tuesday? I have a feeling he will have no idea where it is. It’s going to be overflowing with oestrogen and as soon as he appears there’s going to be a flood 💦 so maybe he’ll guess as soon as he sees some of us lot!

Jack please give me your sweaty shirt, in fact just strip naked for us 🥵 and give me your entire sweaty kit and I’ll take it home with me never to be washed again 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 2
it’s his favourite song he always talks about it! it’s where the joke originally come from cos he said he listens to it to hype himself up 🤣
Yes he’s definitely said it’s his favourite song to listen to before a match 🤣 So cute 🥰

So Jack, as we know you read here anyway, here’s directions to where I’ll be sitting on Tuesday eve (along with some other tattlers):

B006FCBB-DC2D-494C-BED8-55116C9C9FEB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How many of you are going on Tuesday? one of you has got to get his shirt. I'll be furious if it goes to that bleeping kid and his annoying dad again

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jack looks like he’s got itchy balls and doesn’t know how to sort it 🤣

• Haha
How many of you are going on Tuesday? one of you has got to get his shirt. I'll be furious if it goes to that bleeping kid and his annoying dad again
They will be there I’m sure, they’ll probably be sitting on the bleeping bench.

A selection of delicious photos from last night of the gorgeous boy 😍🥵

CF7B308E-47E6-4B05-959A-52374120B3F0.jpeg
3BE140CD-9331-426C-B8DC-F6D72369AE18.jpeg
5F37846D-C9DA-4EF9-8AF0-622BADE7FFA2.jpeg
81FF43EA-ED6F-42F9-90B8-20E661E8A717.jpeg
2D98DC06-7BBF-499A-A352-BBB1197BECD2.jpeg
32A5D332-85D1-4390-A5CB-53C19E47F72F.jpeg
4DA95412-A0B5-4B07-8383-7753867CFFE4.jpeg

Jack looks like he’s got itchy balls and doesn’t know how to sort it 🤣
I’ll sort it for him 😈😈😈

Honestly this pisses me off, this is such a big moment in Jack’s career, he deserves some appreciation, because I sure as hell would give it to him.

So pleased he gave his shirt to the random guy with the badly written flag with his big calves boast 🤣. It not only means we have a chance ourselves but Jack has a proper sense of humour 😂
Well at least its not another photo of a smoothie or coctail, mind u i dont know what's worse...😄😄😄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.