Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically Sasha is childish. She decided to stay with regardless of the rumoured infidelity and she always does something when he has a big career moment
I know I googled it after I put dunno wot it means 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

My boys

Context is that Sam is the goalie for my club team. All laugh now cause we are rubbish

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Shes toxic as hell. All the quotes just make me think even more why are you with him.

Like duck sake are you trying to take his spotlight away because with that quote make me think so. She is 25 not 15 anymore she needs to go up move away from this relationship and grow up and stop being toxic.
Honestly this pisses me off, this is such a big moment in Jack’s career, he deserves some appreciation, because I sure as hell would give it to him.

So pleased he gave his shirt to the random guy with the badly written flag with his big calves boast 🤣. It not only means we have a chance ourselves but Jack has a proper sense of humour 😂

Reactions: 7
Get in our bleeping lad so happy for him like a proud girlfriend right now 🎉✌✌✌
I dropped a massive bollock and arranged to go out with friends tonight….so obviously spent the whole night on my phone checking the score, when he scored I was like a proud girlfriend too and announced it to the whole table and most of the restaurant with my hand on my heart🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dropped a massive bollock and arranged to go out with friends tonight….so obviously spent the whole night on my phone checking the score, when he scored I was like a proud girlfriend too and announced it to the whole table and most of the restaurant with my hand on my heart🤣🤣🤣
never been so proud on my life 😂

just wanted to be there to hug him and everything

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Basically Sasha is childish. She decided to stay with him regardless of the rumoured infidelity and she always does something when he has a big career moment

Edit: it’s been changed to English from Spanish (I believe). I have part Spanglish 😩
so wish it could speak another language fluently
I speak 3, including English. Which is cool til you’re drunk and forget that not everyone else does 🤣

a little bit of a Jack and Emily update

• Heart

“Big Sak’s on the scoresheet. You gonna say summat like JG’s on the scoresheet?”

😍🥺🥰

• Heart
I was out last night so I missed so much!! 😭 I’m so happy for jack, my dad messaged me saying “oh you just missed your boyfriend score his first goal” 😂😭

• Haha
I speak 3, including English. Which is cool til you’re drunk and forget that not everyone else does 🤣

a little bit of a Jack and Emily update
Love it! Will need to re-read again later though as I was a bit drunk last night and have forgotten most of what I was reading or seeing after the match.

Am I going mad but I’m sure there was a sexy video of Jack wiggling that fine arse of his before he came onto the pitch last night - I saw it on the Jack’s legs Insta account and this morning it’s gone? Don’t tell me his delicious backside got censored 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What a beautiful himbo 😂

Love it! Will need to re-read again later though as I was a bit drunk last night and have forgotten most of what I was reading or seeing after the match.

Am I going mad but I’m sure there was a sexy video of Jack wiggling that fine arse of his before he came onto the pitch last night - I saw it on the Jack’s legs Insta account and this morning it’s gone? Don’t tell me his delicious backside got censored 😩
I found it again for you! Also the hashtags are brilliant 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What a beautiful himbo 😂

I found it again for you! Also the hashtags are brilliant 😂

Ah that first video you can see him realise he probably should have kept it. He's such a loveable donut.

Wonder if stones is saying " go on boy, give them tattlers what they want *slap*"

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.