Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s off … like clockwork 🙄😂
Shes toxic as hell. All the quotes just make me think even more why are you with him.

Like duck sake are you trying to take his spotlight away because with that quote make me think so. She is 25 not 15 anymore she needs to go up move away from this relationship and grow up and stop being toxic.

Reactions: 3
every single motivational post makes me die of cringe. how is jack supposed to life laugh love in these conditions sash!!! take a day off

• Haha
Reactions: 12

// omggg that fan with the flag got his top 😂😭😭 right girls/boys make sure you take flags to get his attention on Tuesday!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just realised on his 16th cap for England he popped his goal scoring virginity. Sounds like our Jack alright!

This is a joke btw

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love that interview, too cute!

I don’t even know what that quote Sasha posted is meant to mean, it’s just a load of words shoved together to make them look meaningful 😐

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She always seems to post quotes when he’s away with England or when something good happens with him! 😬

I’m not saying she shouldnt post quotes or anything but it’s just the timing of it all unless I’m just taking it to deeply 😂

Reactions: 2
She always seems to post quotes when he’s away with England or when something good happens with him! 😬

I’m not saying she shouldnt post quotes or anything but it’s just the timing of it all unless I’m just taking it to deeply 😂
No I’ve noticed every tim how with England or city or scores she posts

Reactions: 1
sasha is very childish, if you decide to stay with him despite the infidelities you must accompany him, she always does something when jack has an important moment in his career

Reactions: 2
dunno wot that means 😂😂
Basically Sasha is childish. She decided to stay with him regardless of the rumoured infidelity and she always does something when he has a big career moment

Edit: it’s been changed to English from Spanish (I believe). I have part Spanglish 😩
so wish it could speak another language fluently

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.