Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those also going to Wembley tomorrow.. have you got a timed entry slot on your tickets?

Reactions: 1
Those also going to Wembley tomorrow.. have you got a timed entry slot on your tickets?
Yes but when I went to the Andorra match last month we went in an hour earlier than it said - the barcode still worked in the e-gates and all they do when you get in is search your bag if you have one (bags must be small).

I’m going in early for the warm ups, obvs 😈😈😈

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes but when I went to the Andorra match last month we went in an hour earlier than it said - the barcode still worked in the e-gates and all they do when you get in is search your bag if you have one (bags must be small).

I’m going in early for the warm ups, obvs 😈😈😈
👍🏻 Good to know! We have a very early time slot, just trying to work out how early I can skive off work and grab the train in.
My OH has said he may have to meet me in there… what a tragic shame that would be! 😂

Reactions: 2
👍🏻 Good to know! We have a very early time slot, just trying to work out how early I can skive off work and grab the train in.
My OH has said he may have to meet me in there… what a tragic shame that would be! 😂
As early as you can 😂
I’m actually going to park up in Wembley tomorrow lunchtime and take my laptop into a cafe or hotel to work in the afternoon so I don’t have to worry about getting there 🤣 thankfully staying with a friend in the area who’s going to the match to make life easier.
Unleash the Grealish Hoebags! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿😈💦

75EE67D5-92AB-4F77-B41F-0E1C71DA73E8.jpeg

Happy Jack training this morning 💖

668BB2EE-BB98-4E4D-BBDB-9078069D9C61.jpeg
0B02D850-E1FD-4686-98CB-DC2F0CE52480.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The lady who greets them at SGP...She was also in Andorra with them.
WHAT IS HER JOB AND HOW CAN I APPLY

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The lady who greets them at SGP...She was also in Andorra with them.
WHAT IS HER JOB AND HOW CAN I APPLY
The yoga teacher has a good gig too. Unfortunately I have the suppleness of a 102 year old woman, so her job is safe from me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The yoga teacher has a good gig too. Unfortunately I have the suppleness of a 102 year old woman, so her job is safe from me
We could blag it … offer to do holiday cover , I’m thinking I could do the meet and greet stuff and another Tattler could do ‘meditation’ …;)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We could blag it … offer to do holiday cover , I’m thinking I could do the meet and greet stuff and another Tattler could do ‘meditation’ …;)
'Your passport? Oh I think it's in my hotel room...why don't you come and help me search?'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There's a job going!

Reactions: 1
There's a job going!

• Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
Oh yes, very attractive benefits :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.