Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell did you! I was hooked I binged it in a day. I didn’t notice who the author was! You’re really talented ❤❤ At one point when Sarah kissed him again I was like FFS I can’t cope with this 😂 loved it xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bloody hell did you! I was hooked I binged it in a day. I didn’t notice who the author was! You’re really talented ❤❤ At one point when Sarah kissed him again I was like FFS I can’t cope with this 😂 loved it xxxx
It’s when he’s freaking out afterwards because she wouldn’t answer her phone and Amy reminds him he stole the charger out her car 🤣 based on real life events in my house

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You wrote them so perfectly! It made me sad that the euros didn’t actually end that way 😭 loved it! Such an escape xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You wrote them so perfectly! It made me sad that the euros didn’t actually end that way 😭 loved it! Such an escape xxxx
I had both outcomes written, but when it came to it I couldn’t do it to England again 🙈 (don’t tell anyone cos I’m Scottish- they’ll chuck me out)

And thanks for reading it. Honestly I loved writing it

• Heart
I had both outcomes written, but when it came to it I couldn’t do it to England again 🙈 (don’t tell anyone cos I’m Scottish- they’ll chuck me out)

And thanks for reading it. Honestly I loved writing it
Yeah it was so soooo good!!
Awww ladies I need some Jack escapism today for sure…his face and body drive me actually insane. I literally wish I didn’t know who he was at this point!! 😂😅🥺💀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Players don’t have to get the vaccine but they need to be ready to deal with the consequences if they don’t, such as not playing for your country anymore. No offence, but I really don’t think Jack even knows what a conspiracy theory is bless his heart 😭 and like others have said his little sister has health issues so I would like to think he would get vaccinated for her.

Haven’t been on this thread much the last week but i’m back just in time for city to play my team tomorrow and as much as i love him i need jack to have an absolute stinker of a game 👍🏼 Jack, VVD, Alisson & Hendo all on the pitch at the same time 🥰

Reactions: 7
Players don’t have to get the vaccine but they need to be ready to deal with the consequences if they don’t, such as not playing for your country anymore. No offence, but I really don’t think Jack even knows what a conspiracy theory is bless his heart 😭 and like others have said his little sister has health issues so I would like to think he would get vaccinated for her.
I don’t like the DM article at all, they have shared a pic of 5 random players. We all know a lot of DM readers aren’t the brightest and will presume It’s them
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-emerges-FIVE-England-stars-refused-jab.html

I don’t like the DM article at all, they have shared a pic of 5 random players. We all know a lot of DM readers aren’t the brightest and will presume It’s them
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-emerges-FIVE-England-stars-refused-jab.html
If i was one of the players shown in the article and I had been vaccinated i would be making it known, the fact that it’s silence from all the players is making me think they will keep is quiet for as long as possible. I said on the wags thread that i can guarantee those who are refusing the vaccine will end up getting it before the world cup

Reactions: 1
If i was one of the players shown in the article and I had been vaccinated i would be making it known, the fact that it’s silence from all the players is making me think they will keep is quiet for as long as possible. I said on the wags thread that i can guarantee those who are refusing the vaccine will end up getting it before the world cup
I just don’t think this should be up for public information. This is the England football team, they signed up to play football- not be pro-vax public relations poster boys

Obviously we don’t know what the pre-requisites for entry to Qatar will be yet, but for Southgate he needs to know that if the Covid vaccine is required then his team is good to go, rather than having to make changes down the line. But that doesn’t need to be public, all that does is look like a bad attempt to pressurise them into being vaccinated

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I just don’t think this should be up for public information. This is the England football team, they signed up to play football- not be pro-vax public relations poster boys

Obviously we don’t know what the pre-requisites for entry to Qatar will be yet, but for Southgate he needs to know that if the Covid vaccine is required then his team is good to go, rather than having to make changes down the line. But that doesn’t need to be public, all that does is look like a bad attempt to pressurise them into being vaccinated
It’s always going to be public information though. If 5 players suddenly disappear from the england team (especially senior members) then it’s going to be pretty obvious who was against the vaccine.

Yes please I need a new chapter!

Has anyone read the Jack / Amy / Love Island / Brad story?
yes I have

Awww ladies I need some Jack escapism today for sure…his face and body drive me actually insane. I literally wish I didn’t know who he was at this point!! 😂😅🥺💀
same I’ve made do with chilly and mount but now I need jack

• Heart
I have now added #JPEA to my Wattpad description. It’s only fair lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m working on another chapter of my fic

Just to think about 4 months ago I had no idea who Jack was! I remember watching England matches over lockdown as I never miss England play but weirdly didn’t register him. Lockdown made me quite mentally unwell and I think I didn’t absorb anything as large amounts of the last 18 months haven’t stuck in my memory.

Honestly the Euros and normal life returning and living life again have helped me get back to normal.

Life Before Jack, hard to imagine it now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
8178B906-2862-40C4-BC0F-58C205F617B2.jpeg

That’s when I discovered Jack, when this was his pic on sky sports. I started off laughing at how serious he was and then I realised I wanted to jump his bones

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m working on another chapter of my fic

Just to think about 4 months ago I had no idea who Jack was! I remember watching England matches over lockdown as I never miss England play but weirdly didn’t register him. Lockdown made me quite mentally unwell and I think I didn’t absorb anything as large amounts of the last 18 months haven’t stuck in my memory.

Honestly the Euros and normal life returning and living life again have helped me get back to normal.

Life Before Jack, hard to imagine it now 😂

Hahaa none of us can imagine LBJ!
Life before Jack!! 😂🤣🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

View attachment 791704
That’s when I discovered Jack, when this was his pic on sky sports. I started off laughing at how serious he was and then I realised I wanted to jump his bones

Oooofffttyt

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.