Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We did not need this negativity 💔🤣
absolutely no way. Victoria already had her own established career and has way more of a personality than Sasha. How dare they compare her to queen vic, she’s a bloody “influencer” nothing else

Reactions: 6
If anyone doesn’t have BT sport channel you can watch the match on this live link. It’s an American tv channel nbcsn. It’s currently showing the CP and LC match but I’m guessing the Mc and Liverpool match will be after. https://ustvgo.tv/nbcsn/

Reactions: 2
I’m so sad I can’t watch it cause I’m out with my family😭😭😭 - But know in me I’ll still bring it up on my phone.

DFA9DB24-29F9-4AC9-B3CC-96E3210E5605.jpeg
C09B607F-F4AE-4C9C-A403-337B640358C5.jpeg

Okay let’s hope better photos come soon 🥺

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Went to see a local game earlier and I couldn’t hold my laughter seeing Jack wannabes with the longer hair and headband. Further confirmation that no one can pull it off as well as him. Watching the match and he looks too good today 😍💙

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.