Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tomorrow is match day 👌🏻
No idea if Jack will start or not (judging by the fickle football “fans” one slightly substandard performance on Tuesday from Jack means he’s “useless” but Pep will know better).

Either way what can we expect?
- White away kit? Jack looks sooo good in it
- The white headband to match the kit?
i would be surprised if he didn’t start tbh! i’m hoping for blue shirt and white shorts; but more for a superstition thing than an aesthetic thing 🤣

Reactions: 2
Made you a present 🎁

You’re doing god’s work again! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
I want Jack to grab me like that 😍😍😍
Can’t wait to see the pics of him warming up later
Will be able to get access to sky sports this afternoon so will be tuning in 😁

Has anyone followed woodsys story on insta this weekend? She is on a hen weekend and totally proving she the friend everyone needs! She's having so much fun!

Reactions: 9
Has anyone followed woodsys story on insta this weekend? She is on a hen weekend and totally proving she the friend everyone needs! She's having so much fun!
Yes! She’s literally amazing. Bet JG’s slid into her DMs several times cos she looks hot!

Reactions: 5

Yes! She’s literally amazing. Bet JG’s slid into her DMs several times cos she looks hot!
He probably didn't realise when girls went out they could do more than just take pouty selfies and mirror selfies.....probably thought all girls are like sash and her mates 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9

He probably didn't realise when girls went out they could do more than just take pouty selfies and mirror selfies.....probably thought all girls are like sash and her mates 😏
Exactly - Jack just needs to hang out with some real girls, us included, he would have so much more fun!
Jack - I don’t have washboard abs, lip filler and stick-like legs but I definitely know how to let my hair down and a have a good time…and will support you at the game in just a basic football shirt, scarf, jeans and trainers 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I fell asleep writing on Wattpad, then Emily cheated on Jack in my dream and I feel guilty about it ffs 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So I didn't bump into JG last night in brum 😭 but as I went past one of the clubs he's been to I could feel myself welling up! Wtf has come of me 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
🤣🤣 love her! Jack if you're not gonna whisk one of us of our feet, make it her!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
So I didn't bump into JG last night in brum 😭 but as I went past one of the clubs he's been to I could feel myself welling up! Wtf has come of me 🤦‍♀️
He wasn't in my bleeping bed either!!! I'm getting fucked off with him not being where he is needed!!

she’s got such a vibe toa ally better then sash I reckon they would make a great couple
The content from a night out of them together would be hilarious!

Her stories have made me so sad that my girls week to Dublin keeps being put back 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.