Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of time Iโ€™ve spent looking for a photo of Jack for my avatar is not ok.

Finally found one and it dont work so Iโ€™ve chosen this which is also fine ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember block 1-0-bleep is the #JPEA section lol
One week to go until block 1-0-bleep is filled to the rafters with Jack Sluts ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ #SlutOff

Anyone know when the boys will be heading to SGP this week? Will be needing the content and want to see Jackโ€™s carefree smile again, I hope heโ€™s not been reading the crap on social media. He just needs to read Tattle to know where his real fans are ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I quite like her too. I just donโ€™t get their dynamics, but then itโ€™s not my relationship so I donโ€™t have to.
I actually like the fact that she didnโ€™t take the new phone for granted. I think that and the fact she doesnโ€™t mention him shows that although sheโ€™s his girlfriend, she wants to be recognised for being her, not โ€œMrs Grealishโ€
Okay, whatโ€™s happened to me?
We're not inviting her to our Christmas do though still ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
absolutely no way. Victoria already had her own established career and has way more of a personality than Sasha. How dare they compare her to queen vic, sheโ€™s a bloody โ€œinfluencerโ€ nothing else
Exactly, i mean WHO does she influnce?? I put on make up daily too, yet i dont share IT online๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ and expect people to go WOW!!!!

Reactions: 3
We're not inviting her to our Christmas do though still ๐Ÿคฃ
How could we gang bang her man with her watching? That would be cruelty lol

One week to go until block 1-0-bleep is filled to the rafters with Jack Sluts ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ #SlutOff

Anyone know when the boys will be heading to SGP this week? Will be needing the content and want to see Jackโ€™s carefree smile again, I hope heโ€™s not been reading the crap on social media. He just needs to read Tattle to know where his real fans are ๐Ÿ˜˜
I need to see at least one #JPEA banner at the game or Iโ€™m done ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Exactly, i mean WHO does she influnce?? I put on make up daily too, yet i dont share IT online๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ and expect people to go WOW!!!!
her latest vlog influenced me ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ but iโ€™m a shopping addict so i could be influenced by a video of watching paint dry.

i really like her, she seems lovely from that video i just watched! very down to earth and just seems like a really kind soul. shame her boyfriend is a prick.

• Haha
Bet thereโ€™s been a mad increase in ticket sales since Grealish got called up

Reactions: 3
Yes! Block 139 row 17! bleeping ยฃ60 for 3 tickets! I knew having kids would come in useful ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes! Block 139 row 17! bleeping ยฃ60 for 3 tickets! I knew having kids would come in useful ๐Ÿ˜‚
Woohoo well done!
Iโ€™m so busy with work today Iโ€™ve got a friend booking tickets for me (another Grealish/England team hoebag)
Bet thereโ€™s been a mad increase in ticket sales since Grealish got called up
You bet, Iโ€™m suddenly spending loads of money on football matches and Jack merch ๐Ÿคฃ
I feel 16 again but itโ€™s so much fun after the last crappy couple of years

Reactions: 6
I thought family tickets meant up in the gods, apparently not! ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Brilliant!
Iโ€™ve got block 103 for the match - Iโ€™m basically going to be within launching distance of Jack (if he makes it there obvs)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.