Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
107 Block for me, JPEA group assemble

Edit - this was a big fat lie, block 139 🙃

Reactions: 3
This talk is getting me excited girls! 1 week to go till I am slipping off for a wee at half time and accidentally bump into Jack in the hallway - I notice his shorts are undone and offer to do them up for him before he causes himself an embarrassment on the pitch. IMAGINE if I accidentally take them off and pop out his delicious girthy cock after pushing him into an empty cubicle. If you see him play a blinder of a second half you’ll know this is exactly what’s happened OK. It will be his own fault for not being more careful with his drawstrings I’m only human!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ffs I'm trying to book for block 103 row 5 and I've left me card at home 🤦‍♀️ literally going home yo get it in a min once the barber finished cutting the rugrats hair. How bleeping inconvenient to have kids 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I swear if I turn the game on and see a bunch of JPEA banners I’m gonna lose it 😭😭 gonna have to act oblivious around my family

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brilliant!
I’ve got block 103 for the match - I’m basically going to be within launching distance of Jack (if he makes it there obvs)
I was in block 103 for the last match. Great view, very close to the dugouts.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm thinking that we are actually well enough placed do send my son down to get JG shirt......he won't say no to an autistic 5ft7 13 year old with tourrettes will he? His latest tic is shouting 'spooky chicken' 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.