Jack Grealish #16 In Super Jack we love to indulge. The calves, the thighs, the bum... the bulge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sash saying she got sent a load of Moroccan oil stuff on her latest video πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I think it was meant for Jack actually!!

I hate watching her videos as I really want to dislike her because I'm so jealous but she does seem really lovely!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sash saying she got sent a load of Moroccan oil stuff on her latest video πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I think it was meant for Jack actually!!

I hate watching her videos as I really want to dislike her because I'm so jealous but she does seem really lovely!
Jack is definitely taking the Moroccan oil 🀣

Reactions: 2
A savvy friend of mine just sent me the screenshot of Jack in the red undies πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅ duck me ive just nearly fallen into the river Thames no joke. I need another stiff drink and a stiff one from Jack

Reactions: 9

I also really like her she is just a normal brummy girl, I know their life is no longer β€œnormal” but I genuinely feel they are in their own bubble in their own little world.

Reactions: 1

Yeah, sash love, you know that wasn't for you 🀣

Reactions: 3
I wonder if he’s nervous about tomorrow? It’s gonna be a huge thing for him and it’s gonna be talked about A LOT. I hope he does well 🀞🏻

Also I totes need a sneaky link cos am I duck paying BT Sports money!

Reactions: 3
That England video, the repost, they've cut the bit where Jack said he'd already sneaked a look at decs card and thought they should both be higher 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had a stupid work event all day today so just got home to over 100 posts and a new chapter … I am one happy bunny tonight! The Eye bleeping and Jack in his red pants - what a time to be alive! Hahaha
Well and truly caught up now and off to bed to dream of golden balls himself with any luck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if he’s nervous about tomorrow? It’s gonna be a huge thing for him and it’s gonna be talked about A LOT. I hope he does well 🀞🏻

Also I totes need a sneaky link cos am I duck paying BT Sports money!
i’ve got a funny feeling he might not even start tomorrow; might be an impact sub.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.