Jack Grealish #16 In Super Jack we love to indulge. The calves, the thighs, the bum... the bulge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else noticed the blue van cleef bracelet the cousin keeps wearing? They are very very pricey I wonder if jack got her it 👀
The question is which cheating did he do it for. Or was it for them all to shut her up.

Reactions: 7
Just saw he liked Tennis Emma’s latest post 👀
He’s terrible. He must practically stalk Ben Chillwell’s Insta cos he’s liked almost every post of his, but can’t like his own cousins girlfriends.

I think a lot of the lads like Tennis Emma, she’s a national treasure.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Holy tit balls. I think I might be in love with Laura now too 😂

I just love him 😍
Sensing the need for more Asda in the fanfiction. Jack giving a pounding against the deli counter, Jack receiving head in the store room, a spillage in aisle 5…💦💦💦

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched the vlog.....sorry but you bleeping what! They pay £7 a week, month whatever rent go live on the 32nd floor and the bleeping lift don't work????
That stair case looked tit - I wonder if it's actually a semi-private staircase just for the most expensive apartments.

Also I'm sure Jack could answer her questions about the gym and treadmill? Could he not?
Also I definitely was not just looking over her shoulder to the front door hoping jack would walk in 🤣

• Haha
Just watched the vlog.....sorry but you bleeping what! They pay £7 a week, month whatever rent go live on the 32nd floor and the bleeping lift don't work????
That stair case looked tit - I wonder if it's actually a semi-private staircase just for the most expensive apartments.
I thought the same. Unacceptable! I'd not move until the lift was fixed.
The apt is fine but the height... No one needs a 32 storey apt complex, no one. Even if it was in Riviera Maya facing gorgeous beaches, never mind bloody Manchester.

Reactions: 2

Also I'm sure Jack could answer her questions about the gym and treadmill? Could he not?
Also I definitely was not just looking over her shoulder to the front door hoping jack would walk in 🤣
I’ve not watched the vlog as I’m busy trying to extract a contact lens that’s vanished behind my eyeballbut wtf surely that’s not safe? Total shysters these large developers raking in the cash and sod the consequences.
I’d be terrified to be living somewhere that high up anyway.
Jack come to mine, no lifts needed but I’ll get you high in another way my sexxxxy boooiii

The blurry screenshot of the night, I’m on my knees waiting just in case, over and out 🥵

B31725D9-8CD6-4A50-A80E-1648D8A7E6FF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought the same. Unacceptable! I'd not move until the lift was fixed.
The apt is fine but the height... No one needs a 32 storey apt complex, no one. Even if it was in Riviera Maya facing gorgeous beaches, never mind bloody Manchester.
My second thought was seriously pep, have a word, that is far too many steps to risk drunk jack negotiate, oh my god, drunk jack in sliders! Or even just jack in sliders - it's an accident waiting to happen!
The poor bleeping dog must have felt like it climbed a mountain.

I also wonder when jack's guard dog will be fully trained and move in with them -.

• Haha

Bit of happy Jack

Girls I think my eardrum perforated in the night, it hurts so much and the sound sounds wrong but I've got to take my son to his own hospital appt today so can't even go to the Dr 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.