Jack Grealish #16 In Super Jack we love to indulge. The calves, the thighs, the bum... the bulge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Bit of happy Jack

Girls I think my eardrum perforated in the night, it hurts so much and the sound sounds wrong but I've got to take my son to his own hospital appt today so can't even go to the Dr 😫
Happy Jack ❤
I hope you’re okay ughh 😩 it’s so so painful!

I’ve not watched the vlog as I’m busy trying to extract a contact lens that’s vanished behind my eyeballbut wtf surely that’s not safe? Total shysters these large developers raking in the cash and sod the consequences.
I’d be terrified to be living somewhere that high up anyway.
Jack come to mine, no lifts needed but I’ll get you high in another way my sexxxxy boooiii

The blurry screenshot of the night, I’m on my knees waiting just in case, over and out 🥵

View attachment 763473

Still not over this.
Those chunky thighs 🥵🥵🥵
Ok it’s 7.45am and I’m ... not ok

Reactions: 2
Have another chapter. Blame jack. He made me do it 🥵

I couldn’t get to sleep so checked just in case there was another chapter! Bloody hell 🥵🔥🥵 I still couldn’t sleep but for different reasons 😂

I can’t watch Sasha’s videos, it makes me I feel like I’m intruding (and I don’t really give a tit about her make up etc) but the bleeping lift doesn’t work? Bugger that. Did their families traipse up all those stairs for his birthday?

Reactions: 3

Bit of happy Jack

Girls I think my eardrum perforated in the night, it hurts so much and the sound sounds wrong but I've got to take my son to his own hospital appt today so can't even go to the Dr 😫
oh no how did that happen? Try and see the doc when you can - it’s the fanfic you see, it’s making everything explode!

Still not over this.
Those chunky thighs 🥵🥵🥵
Ok it’s 7.45am and I’m ... not ok
Likewise, still recovering here. Just imagine holding on to his chunky thighs to steady yourself while your head in buried between them 🥵🍆💦😩

I can’t watch Sasha’s videos, it makes me I feel like I’m intruding (and I don’t really give a tit about her make up etc) but the bleeping lift doesn’t work? Bugger that. Did their families traipse up all those stairs for his birthday?
I’ve actually got images of them all traipsing up the stairs, gasping for breath - apart from Jack with his superior fitness but he would still be lagging behind the others losing his sliders on every fifth step muttering “fookin’ hell”
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I couldn’t get to sleep so checked just in case there was another chapter! Bloody hell 🥵🔥🥵 I still couldn’t sleep but for different reasons 😂

I nearly commented on her blog that if she keeps walking up those stairs she'll end up with calves like jack!

I think that part of the vlog was Friday? So hopefully the lift was fixed by Saturday, not on if it ain't......although we only had evidence of Kiera & Josh in the apartment and it sounded like I assume jack's dad getting moaned at for winding the dog up, so maybe the rest of them couldn't be arsed to go up the stairs

oh no how did that happen? Try and see the doc when you can - it’s the fanfic you see, it’s making everything explode!

Likewise, still recovering here. Just imagine holding on to his chunky thighs to steady yourself while your head in buried between them 🥵🍆💦😩

I’ve actually got images of them all traipsing up the stairs, gasping for breath - apart from Jack with his superior fitness but he would still be lagging behind the others losing his sliders on every fifth step muttering “fookin’ hell”
😂
I've been struggling on with tonsillitis so it's linked to that, I haven't got time to go to the Dr for me and today's my only day off work.

If no one in the kids dept will have a peek for me then I'll have to try my luck at the chemist.

I've dosed up on pain so it's a dull ache now rather than the sharp stabbing pain. I'm ok as long as there's no noise, but any noise and it sounds robotic and high pitched on that side and literally echoes through my head.
Dr Google tells me it should heal on its own....

A kiss from Dr Jack will help, but at this point I'd take a sofa day hiding from my life with him.....

Reactions: 5
I've been struggling on with tonsillitis so it's linked to that, I haven't got time to go to the Dr for me and today's my only day off work.

If no one in the kids dept will have a peek for me then I'll have to try my luck at the chemist.

I've dosed up on pain so it's a dull ache now rather than the sharp stabbing pain. I'm ok as long as there's no noise, but any noise and it sounds robotic and high pitched on that side and literally echoes through my head.
Dr Google tells me it should heal on its own....

A kiss from Dr Jack will help, but at this point I'd take a sofa day hiding from my life with him.....
sounds like you need to take a break! Fingers crossed you can get someone to take a look and at least get some pain or something to ease it while it heals on its own.

Dr Jack will be providing healing in the form of more content tonight in the Champions League game - so even if you can’t get BT Sport there should be plenty of pics of Jack yumminess ❤💕

Do we think he will start in tonight’s match? He must be so excited, like a kid at Christmas so I’m sure Pep will give him some game time either way.

I’m on a roll. Jack annnnd mason were in my dream last night. They were holding my bags whilst I was checking in to the savoy.😂😂 Nothing happened though. They disappeared after I saw Tony soprano in the lobby and I took him home to show him the snails in my fish tank 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
sounds like you need to take a break! Fingers crossed you can get someone to take a look and at least get some pain or something to ease it while it heals on its own.

Dr Jack will be providing healing in the form of more content tonight in the Champions League game - so even if you can’t get BT Sport there should be plenty of pics of Jack yumminess ❤💕

Do we think he will start in tonight’s match? He must be so excited, like a kid at Christmas so I’m sure Pep will give him some game time either way.
Ive a feeling he will start, but not play the whole game. I think pep will give him that 'moment' standing there waiting to start that he keeps talking about.
But, on the other hand, he's had a lot of match time lately, so maybe he will be kept as a sub.

Either way he'll be there looking hot! 😈

Reactions: 3

I can feel it in my waters that he’s going to start. I’m going tonight so I hope so! If the camera pans to a woman in the crowd crying like a 13 year old at a 1D gig after Harry’s just waved to them, HELLO IT’S ME!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can feel it in my waters that he’s going to start. I’m going tonight so I hope so! If the camera pans to a woman in the crowd crying like a 13 year old at a 1D gig after Harry’s just waved to them, HELLO IT’S ME!
take loads of pictures of him if he starts.. zoom in, in all the right places :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Random thought but I’m pretty sure jacks driving ban ends this month. Wonder how long he will wait to redo his test

Reactions: 7
Have a great time! Get there early for the pre match warm ups to maximise Jack viewing. Zoom in on the delicious meaty goodness and try not to faint!

Random thought but I’m pretty sure jacks driving ban ends this month. Wonder how long he will wait to redo his test
It must be over soon - didn’t realise people had to redo the test if they lost their license (although it makes sense). I probably wouldn’t pass today’s driving test 😂. I’m a decent enough driver but it’s definitely got harder over the years.
See you on the motorway Jack 😬. The only smashing I want you to do to me is in the bedroom, ta.

• Haha
I reckon he’ll do it ASAP so he don’t have to sit next to sash any longer 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg I’ve just clicked that I saw a similar insta story last week where she was walking stairs due to a power cut.. It was Emma Milton and she lives in Manchester so she must live in the same apartment block. Jack was seen talking to her on the same night out that was seen talking to Elle Brown!!

Think he might have unliked now - weird.
Really! Jack’s def a tattler 🤣 hi Jack love you 😘 🤣🤣

• Haha

Bit of happy Jack

Def get someone to look at it, you need to be sure there's no infection. Ignored ear infection can lead to permanent loss of hearing. A pharmacist will prob be able to tell you if you can't see a doc xx

I’m on a roll. Jack annnnd mason were in my dream last night. They were holding my bags whilst I was checking in to the savoy.😂😂 Nothing happened though. They disappeared after I saw Tony soprano in the lobby and I took him home to show him the snails in my fish tank 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
😂😂😂😂 I love that dreams make no sense!

Def get someone to look at it, you need to be sure there's no infection. Ignored ear infection can lead to permanent loss of hearing. A pharmacist will prob be able to tell you if you can't see a doc xx
I know, will def get to a pharmacy, absolute worse case I might be able to get to the Dr Friday

My daughter is actually deaf and I've so much sympathy for her at the moment, I think my hearing right now must sound like when her hearing aids play up!

Laura is talking about tonight's game on talk sport 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.