Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when he’s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t realise Jack had taken such a whack to the face yesterday 😭🥺❤‍🩹

• Sad
Reactions: 7
nah i’m sorry but chilly is beaut. i had a dream about him a few weeks ago and have seen him in a different light ever since 🤣

Reactions: 2
View attachment 760024
not mason related but there’s no chilly thread and this photo needs to be appreciated. Seriously everything about it is gorgeous and i don’t even fancy him

edit: soz genuinely thought i posted this on the mm thread but enjoy anyway 😂
Don’t be sorry he’s fit af 👀

I’m actually waiting for Jack to post a picture of Sasha on his story. I don’t think he will, but I can see it happening out of the blue in 5 years time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t be sorry he’s fit af 👀

I’m actually waiting for Jack to post a picture of Sasha on his story. I don’t think he will, but I can see it happening out of the blue in 5 years time.
Well he is posting about his family right now. So now would be the time with the cousin to get a look it but I don't think it will happen
Screenshot_20210912-220507_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210912-220509_Instagram.jpg

I'm still shocked she wasn't in the family picture.

Reactions: 8
He’s making my ovaries hurt tonight I’ll do anything to have a cuddle of this man

been blocked by the fake grealish sister & fake sasha on tik tok for calling them out and potentially about to argue on the wag thread for the 3rd time in 24 hours, i hate my bleeping life 🤣 can jack do something outrageous please …

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well he is posting about his family right now. So now would be the time with the cousin to get a look it but I don't think it will happen
View attachment 760080View attachment 760081

I'm still shocked she wasn't in the family picture.
I understand if he wanted to keep her away from the media but she came forward with the death threats bullshit so now everyone knows who she is. What's the big deal? Hollie's birthday was a perfect opportunity for him to "claim" her in a subtle way.

The sister boyfriend has been around for a hot minute but is considered family. The woman who has stood by him for 10yrs however... 🤯

Reactions: 4
I understand if he wanted to keep her away from the media but she came forward with the death threats bullshit so now everyone knows who she is. What's the big deal? Hollie's birthday was a perfect opportunity for him to "claim" her in a subtle way.

The sister boyfriend is around for a hot minute but is considered family, the woman who has stood by him for 10yrs however... 🤯
honestly you can’t write it

The sister boyfriend has been around for a hot minute but is considered family. The woman who has stood by him for 10yrs however... 🤯
That's the thing she said she wanted it to be private but everything she has done proves otherwise. She would love to be public but he don't on his end.

He has had a few perfect placed to claim her but he don't even acknowledge she's real never mind a girlfriend.

🤣🤣 your very right the boyfriend is seen and claimed but not sasha after 10 years

Just caught up on 24 pages as i have been away this weekend to a birthday party in Manchester…..unfortunately it wasn’t Jack’s☹

• Sad
He has liked Sashas Instagram post tonight!!

Wow doesn’t his bro look like their Dad 🙈
Sasha has liked Sashas instagram post tonight!!!*

That's the thing she said she wanted it to be private but everything she has done proves otherwise. She would love to be public but he don't on his end.

He has had a few perfect placed to claim her but he don't even acknowledge she's real never mind a girlfriend.

🤣🤣 your very right the boyfriend is seen and claimed but not sasha after 10 years
she doesn’t want to be private, she only said that because she knows he will never claim her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
been blocked by the fake grealish sister & fake sasha on tik tok for calling them out and potentially about to argue on the wag thread for the 3rd time in 24 hours, i hate my bleeping life 🤣 can jack do something outrageous please …
Go on have that argument. Stick it where the sun don't shine over there 🤣🤣.

I tired to report them account but nothing happend.

Reactions: 1
Go on have that argument. Stick it where the sun don't shine over there 🤣🤣.

I tired to report them account but nothing happend.
people are really testing me on that thread today, more than usual 🤣 i tried to report as well for pretending to be someone else but it only lets you if the person they are pretending to be has a tik tok account, which sasha doesn’t (and there is no 3rd grealish sister) 😭 so stupid

Literally my face when I see jack's bulge

Screenshot_20210821-213254_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210830-112811_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210905-175838_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210729-234736_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.