Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when he’s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he’s a gem i adore the guy, only 18 as well so i’m sure when he’s back he will show us all what he’s made of ❤
I know at the age of 18 and still a better human then half of the people on their wag thread

Reactions: 5
Was at a family thing today and a few were talking about football and grealish and about how he dives over nothing and like.... yeah but have you looked that his face
8814CF30-C5DB-41CB-96B0-661CBA78532A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
so the newest thing on the wag thread is that apparently you aren’t allowed to talk about one of your players getting injured because it happens to other players too 🤣 these lot need their bleeping heads wobbled man what is this 😭 just a warning incase any of you lot were thinking of ever posting a thought or opinion on it again, i wouldn’t bother because the brigade will shut you down within minutes 🤣
Just read it, sometimes they are too much, snapping at the smallest thing and wanting to always have the only valid opinion. It's a football gossip site, but if we talk about certain footballers we are unhinged, if we talk about football we don't know what we are talking about...
Hope Harvey recovers soon, my friend show me a video and at first I really thought he had a broken ankle, I'm glad that it isn't the case. Recovery should be better, but still a shame that someone so young is going to miss playing time for an awful and careless tackle.
Seeing Salah react like that was a clear indicator that something was really wrong, he is always such a calm player.
This is so nice, to think about making the kid happy after such injury, really class from him ❤ ❤

Reactions: 2
Just read it, sometimes they are too much, snapping at the smallest thing and wanting to always have the only valid opinion. It's a football gossip site, but if we talk about certain footballers we are unhinged, if we talk about football we don't know what we are talking about...
Hope Harvey recovers soon, my friend show me a video and at first I really thought he had a broken ankle, I'm glad that it isn't the case. Recovery should be better, but still a shame that someone so young is going to miss playing time for an awful and careless tackle.
Seeing Salah react like that was a clear indicator that something was really wrong, he is always such a calm player.

This is so nice, to think about making the kid happy after such injury, really class from him ❤ ❤
agreed. i honestly thought he had snapped his entire leg or fucked his ACL until i saw another video and could tell it was the ankle, salah was so stressed it was really sad to see. football is amazing but has the potential to switch at any minute for any player, it’s scary.

Reactions: 5
i still can’t believe how grim it was, for salah to react the way he did when he’s usually the calm one actually made me feel ill. so we can’t talk about jack, can’t pass comments unless we attend a game and now can’t discuss a footballer getting injured, fab 👍🏼
My hubby actually just showed me a video of the tackle, poor kid looked so nasty! Hope it heals ok and he comes back fighting!

Reactions: 1
My hubby actually just showed me a video of the tackle, poor kid looked so nasty! Hope it heals ok and he comes back fighting!
he 100% will, still so young so has plenty of great years ahead of him. it’s typical liverpool luck though. on a happier note my egyptian king scored his 100th premier league goal today, unreal 🐐

We need to talk about why footballers don't do this anymore.
Can you imagine the content we could be treated to if the England team took a joint post match bath 🥵
1631475360679.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Was at a family thing today and a few were talking about football and grealish and about how he dives over nothing and like.... yeah but have you looked that his face View attachment 759826
The face that you could forgive for anything 😍😍😍
And his bum which I want to eat
D550D665-7D6C-41E8-AD65-C0BC8A50196E.jpeg

We need to talk about why footballers don't do this anymore.
Can you imagine the content we could be treated to if the England team took a joint post match bath 🥵
View attachment 759891
I know, it wasn’t long ago I was wondering what happened to the post-match bath. If we can’t have Jack shower-cam can we at least get him splashing about in the bath afterwards?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was. Just think everyone should see them pics again 🤣🤣
Agree, I’ve got the 9pm* horn thirst for Jack so any lovely bulging pics are welcome 🤤🤤🤤

*Obvs a lie, it’s on the hour, every hour, but trying to look like I have composure 🤣

• Haha
I HAVE to know when he went from fresh faced boy to this sexy, rugged man! That jaw line, those legs, that smirk. Where did he get them, and can he give them to men local to my area?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I HAVE to know when he went from fresh faced boy to this sexy, rugged man! That jaw line, those legs, that smirk. Where did he get them, and can he give them to men local to my area?!
I swear that man does things to me I didn’t know could be done. Everything about him destroys me.

And the “you get me” finishes me off every time 😩😩😩

Reactions: 8
I know one minute he was tin tin hair brunette jedward gone wrong cutey pie🤣 To the sublime man who I would like to go swimming with pigs with🐖😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
gutted hendo didn’t play much today but probably for the best as he hasn’t been great recently, expect him to be back on top form soon though. hendo & TAA are genuinely like father and son it’s so sweet

83FC196C-6C54-4C57-BD37-3FBFF8F88644.jpeg

not mason related but there’s no chilly thread and this photo needs to be appreciated. Seriously everything about it is gorgeous and i don’t even fancy him

edit: soz genuinely thought i posted this on the mm thread but enjoy anyway 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.