Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when he’s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God it fucks me off how much men don’t bother dressing appropriately (my own husband included). Why do they object to it so much? Bloody babies.

Reactions: 5
You all are going to ban me from this thread after what I'm going to say but I have to. First, the outfit was not that bad in comparison with what he usually wears...it's just, if your partner is dressing up, you could also do the same. I don't know why he doesn't know this.
Now, the worst part is that in that pic eating cake he gives me major Madders vibes, at least the first time, I swear my stomach jumped and not in a good sense!

The comments on their articles are always killing me! I know I'm in for a laugh every time they post an article about him.
Just read your comment, was great, but that john....you would think you have slapped him the way he reacted to it.
Please Leave 😂

Wish that was my minge instead of the cake, imagine having them beautiful teeth sink into you 💦 oh and the stubble 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree he should of made more on effort I rate his choice of out fit but maybe he don’t like dressing up and only feel comfortable in jeans and hoodie

Yes he got the best looks and talent lol. No offence to the others, especially his brother 😂 His sisters are cute though!
his sister are cute Keira defo want the fame through her brother though I can see her and her boyfriend moving to manny

Reactions: 7
Please Leave 😂

Wish that was my minge instead of the cake, imagine having them beautiful teeth sink into you 💦 oh and the stubble 🥵
That’s the one stop shop to heaven right there. Don’t forget his dextrous tongue and his long inquisitive fingers 🥵🥵🥵💥💥💥💦💦💦

• Heart
Reactions: 2
And Kevan would probably let him🤣
duck sake girls I'm howling!

His brother looks like not only would he let jack shag his girl - but he'd watch! I'm sorry poor bloke but imagine jack being your much better looking, more talented rich younger brother 🤣

Then Kiera, who is definitely going to end up on some reality show, seems to not realise her boyfriend has based his whole look on jack 🤣

I do absolutely have unending admiration for mumma G though, to have kids that all clearly adore each other is absolute mum goals.

I've been so bleeping ill overnight bloody sickness bug, but you've all come through with the goods!

As you're all obviously so thirsty I'll post this now 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

His brother looks like not only would he let jack shag his girl - but he'd watch! I'm sorry poor bloke but imagine jack being your much better looking, more talented rich younger brother 🤣

Then Kiera, who is definitely going to end up on some reality show, seems to not realise her boyfriend has based his whole look on jack 🤣

I do absolutely have unending admiration for mumma G though, to have kids that all clearly adore each other is absolute mum goals.

I've been so bleeping ill overnight bloody sickness bug, but you've all come through with the goods!

Love it! I have heart eyes for Jack and Laura

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Alleluiah! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Sorry to hear you’ve been so ill though.

Oh moy goid, what an amazing chapter - animalistic Jack 🥵🥵🥵💦

I’m going to need to fill the bath with ice now and sit in it 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alleluiah! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Sorry to hear you’ve been so ill though.

Oh moy goid, what an amazing chapter - animalistic Jack 🥵🥵🥵💦

I’m going to need to fill the bath with ice now and sit in it 😩
Honest not felt so rough for so long, on the plus side in my feverish delerious state I did dream about jack - but I was arguing with him over the size of a fish tank 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rebecca Grealish aka Sasha posting a photo of a different cake
Also Josh the jack lookalike boyfriend has posted a daytime view from jack's window. (The arguing in the back ground of the night view was hilarious - reckon daddy G was winding the dog up 🤣)

I'm not sure, disturbingly I think I was arguing with him in a mum capacity rather than a cougar capacity 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.