Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when he’s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came across Jack’s profile on raya and his location says “visiting Warsaw, from Birmingham”. So he’s been on there when they were in Poland 😭 cheeky
Did you screenshot it?👀👀
EDIT- nvm, you came with the tea ☕

Reactions: 5
I’m definitely on my final warning for screenshots on the app so had to screenshot it from a sneaky screen recording
Ok thank you for proving it. Most come on to say tit but won't prove it.

Good on you. Is there any info on his profile or is it just his pic.

Reactions: 7
I’m definitely on my final warning for screenshots on the app so had to screenshot it from a sneaky screen recording
It’s a bit weird. He was only in Warsaw for 24 hours with the England team so hardly like he was out on the town.
Not saying it isn’t him but it’s just odd?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok maybe out on a limb here but maybe it updates automatically when you travel?

Reactions: 14
Ok maybe out on a limb here but maybe it updates automatically when you travel?
Good point, could well be that as otherwise why would you bother manually updating it every time you popped away from home for a night or two

Reactions: 1
We don’t need to send it to Daily Mail, they’re all over tattle. It’ll be on there at some point. Give it a couple of mins

Hi Daily Mail journos 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s a bit weird. He was only in Warsaw for 24 hours with the England team so hardly like he was out on the town.
Not saying it isn’t him but it’s just odd?
When you sign up to raya you have to message their Instagram account a code from your account to verify your profile. You also have to log into insta on the app bc your raya @ is a blue link straight to your insta profile x

Reactions: 9
When you sign up to raya you have to message their Instagram account a code from your account to verify your profile. You also have to log into insta on the app bc your raya @ is a blue link straight to your insta profile x
Thanks, shows how clueless I am about these things as I don’t even use regular dating apps 🤣

Reactions: 2
Does it automatically update your location? Sorry to bombard you with questions!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.