Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when he’s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing her post gave me that feeling of when you see an ex or old flame has posted their new girl 🤣🤣🥲 I need to get a grip ha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m going to sound like a witch here but she’s completely and utter mug for sticking up with his tit I don’t feel sorry for her one bit
i don’t think she needs our sympathy. but woman to woman, i’m bleeping furious on her behalf. no girl should be treated like this.

Reactions: 7
Tbh don’t want to cast shade on either Sasha or Jack as I don’t know enough, but from the outside it does seem like she’s happy to be treated by a doormat and Jack will only continue to behave the same way and the cycle repeats itself. All seems a bit odd to me but then I don’t know what tit goes down behind closed doors.

Yeah Jack seemingly isn’t mature and reliable from a relationship perspective but also don’t want to slag him off on what is a rave thread about him (and on his birthday) just based on random social media posts.

Reactions: 5
Putting my amateur psychologist's hat on, this is my take (base on absolutely no inside information whatsoever!)

I think they were together from childhood and had a great time as teens. I imagine the two families are very closely intertwined. Her parents are friends with his, his sisters feel like hers etc. It is all very familiar and very hard to remove yourself from that even when your partner is being unfaithful.

From her perspective: Without him she is nothing. Her YouTube following, her influencer credentials all come from being linked to him. If she loses that she is toast. Of course she could get a proper job but I don't think influencer types think like that. So, she puts up with the cheating in return for the career, clothes, money, holidays and nice home.

From his perspective: it's easy, familiar, it keeps the two families happy and they are probably very good friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
With regard to him not reposting her stuff. I'm going to guess that they have an agreement on that. Maybe it would lead to more abuse for her

Reactions: 4
Hiii, sooo long time lurker here, this thread is just 😚🤌
Can we just acknowledge the fact that it looks like one of his raya profile pics was taken on the plane he's on with Sasha in her bottom right pic 😂 imagine using a photo your gf probs took as your dating profile pic!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Putting my amateur psychologist's hat on, this is my take (base on absolutely no inside information whatsoever!)

I think they were together from childhood and had a great time as teens. I imagine the two families are very closely intertwined. Her parents are friends with his, his sisters feel like hers etc. It is all very familiar and very hard to remove yourself from that even when your partner is being unfaithful.

From her perspective: Without him she is nothing. Her YouTube following, her influencer credentials all come from being linked to him. If she loses that she is toast. Of course she could get a proper job but I don't think influencer types think like that. So, she puts up with the cheating in return for the career, clothes, money, holidays and nice home.

From his perspective: it's easy, familiar, it keeps the two families happy and they are probably very good friends.
Nail on the head there. And yeah of course we don't know what goes on when the doors are close so we only have what we see to go on.

Bur everything you said pretty much is correct.

I just hope they don't have kids and be in that toxi relationship because it's not a good example for anybosy

Reactions: 3
Tbh don’t want to cast shade on either Sasha or Jack as I don’t know enough, but from the outside it does seem like she’s happy to be treated by a doormat and Jack will only continue to behave the same way and the cycle repeats itself. All seems a bit odd to me but then I don’t know what tit goes down behind closed doors.

Yeah Jack seemingly isn’t mature and reliable from a relationship perspective but also don’t want to hag him off on what is a rave thread about him (and on his birthday) just based on random social media posts.
Exactly, who knows what happens behinds closed doors. Tbh I always send my bday wishes directly or through a text, its more personal than declaring your love on socials

Reactions: 7

This 100000%. It’s far too familiar and easy to stay together. Without him she would lose her WAG status, and probs have to move back into her parents home and work as a makeup artist again. She has a taste of the private jets etc. there’s no way she is going backwards if she can help it.

Reactions: 4
Yeah it is a dick move but surely she knows he won’t post it I wouldn’t put my self through the embarrassment

I don’t think he will go to the bother if screenshotting that and then reposting.
mid he’s going to acknowledge it, it will be a post he does himself later I think. Like maybe a photo clearly taken by her in their apartment with the dog and a bday cake or something (but probs not with her in it) x

Reactions: 1
Exactly, who knows what happens behinds closed doors. Tbh I always send my bday wishes directly or through a text, its more personal than declaring your love on socials
Yeah I think people make too much of a meal out of this - I don’t think it’s fair calling Jack a dick just because of not reposting her Insta stories when we don’t even know what happens in private.

Personally I never acknowledge my own family members on my social media channels as I’ve always found it weird for me, but happy to post escapades with friends! Even some of my family members think it’s weird - I never tag them in stuff! So yeah we don’t always know why and if and what goes on with anyone behind their social media activity, but it’s easy to read anything into it.

Reactions: 6
This. And if

This. And if its the choice of all of that or returning to a humdrum life, well what's a little cheating every now and again lol. Can talk about respect for yourself and not putting up with that, but honestly, I'd probably stick around too but sling him in another bedroom. The daily grind is hard, having a bit of money makes life easier but not happier. duck - I'd contemplate letting some rich dude tit on me for £20k if it meant a slightly more comfortable life. Some of that money would go on therapy to wipe the memories :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
With regard to him not reposting her stuff. I'm going to guess that they have an agreement on that. Maybe it would lead to more abuse for her
I mean if its because of the death thread she was getting then she wouldn't of posted at all. I just think she knows he won't repost so saves her looking like a fool even more

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.