Jack Grealish #14 finally starting eleven, pull your shorts up and take us to heaven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack can take any anger out on me. More than happy to oblige. He is looking hot tonight

Reactions: 9
Sasha love duck off with your cocktails!! Your man is getting down and dirty on the pitch

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can’t wait for all tik toks I was watching the scap
And turned my tv off

Reactions: 5
we need the points they all need to calm down. i don’t love the drama it stresses me out.

Reactions: 3
Sasha love duck off with your cocktails!! Your man is getting down and dirty on the pitch
I don’t know her so could be completely wrong but she seems so unsupportive and uninterested. She makes it very clear she doesn’t watch his matches. Seems like she only attends the high profile games where she may get papped! Did she ever go to his Villa games? No wonder he doesn’t like her PLT ads!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God this is a good match.

Humidity in the air, thunder nearby, it’s impossibly hot and I have ANGRY JACK to drool over 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Jack darling, don’t let the Poles get you down, take your frustration out on me anytime and bang me senseless

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know her so could be completely wrong but she seems so unsupportive and uninterested. She makes it very clear she doesn’t watch his matches. Seems like she only attends the high profile games where she may get papped! Did she ever go to his Villa games? No wonder he doesn’t like her PLT ads!
She literally never posts anything in mildly supportive of his matches - unless it's just getting herself airtime on the high profile matches.

Well Jacky, you've got your pick in here ready to cheer you on!

Reactions: 7
That bloody ref!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

The bloody Poland players 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Our boys 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Don't know how they're all keeping their cool though - specially when that plank that grabbed Walker's face!!!! I don't even like Walker 🤣

Another one here who's suddenly noticed John Stones 🥰🥰🥰🥰

I also need to own up to a huge amount of love for the Gaffer and I'm confident I won't need to fight any of you for him 🤣

And we're off again ⚽⚽

While I'm at it - I HATE the Poland fans too, keep booing 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.