Jack Grealish #14 finally starting eleven, pull your shorts up and take us to heaven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine him taking you from behind, his lovely cologne .....huge hands on your nips, talking softly and dirtily into your ear as he pushes in & out

Mmmmmm

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So happy Stonesy is getting the recognition he deserves. I will never forgive kane for robbing him of a hat trick in the World Cup game against Panama 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Haha don't know who much I can donwith walker maybe doggy but that's about it so I don't have to look at his face.

But jack and john for sure 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
I don’t find Walker fit bit he’s so funny so I can see past the rather large beak

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean Jack is no1 forever but i'm starting to find more of the boys attractive every game it seems :D:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
2EB4C693-02BB-47C3-ACDB-C7C391FC4EB7.jpeg

Jeez! I’m like a woman possessed.

Husband just got home. Sadly I have to now try and not act like a horny love struck teenager every single time Jacks name is mentioned and not make questionable noises every time angry Jack graces the screen and pretend I’m interested in his day and act like the somewhat normal loving 33 year old wife I am to my husband, who I love dearly, but would swap for a night with Jack tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
honestly the amount of adrenaline that courses through my veins when i watch a football match 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.