Jack Grealish #14 finally starting eleven, pull your shorts up and take us to heaven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOW WAS THAT NOT A YELLOW
Refs like this boil my blood, so Phillips got a yellow because he couldn’t levitate and float over someone’s foot but yet that wasn’t a yellow? I’m so glad this is only a qualifying game 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know duck all about football but I turn into a professional football manager watching these games.

• Haha
Pickford is gunna get so pissed off through this game and I'm living for it.

• Haha
Meanwhile in the Spain game I’m deciding who I like best Marcos Llorente or Ferran Torres, or shall I just be greedy and have both?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Husband just called “sorry won’t be home for another hour or so” … cue me trying to fake my disappointment when all I want to say is “don’t mind me love, I’m happily sat here satisfying my thirst with the England game on, knee deep in a Jack Grealish googling session and having inappropriate thoughts about a total and utter sex god and I’m not even sorry. But drive safe”

Jack in yellow just hits a different spot!

7282779E-2CFE-4C0E-9E10-E49F1367440B.jpeg
D520CA3D-5B40-4AB9-9A75-50333D166581.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What match is the referee watching?! Clearly not the same one as us because the other side are getting away with everything 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Pickford is gunna get so pissed off through this game and I'm living for it.
He can come and take his anger out in my arse. Would love a pounding from an angry Pickford. All while Grealish is spitting in my face/mouth and throat bleeping me with his dick and choking me with his thighs. 😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Stones no. You want me to come and rub it babe, cause I will help you. 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.