Jack Grealish #14 finally starting eleven, pull your shorts up and take us to heaven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Look at im. Ee’s not even got the Moroccanoil right’

Is it just me or does Jack look different to the others when he’s playing? He looks like he’s so chilled compared to the others. Like it’s a kick about. It clearly works for him though
Literally it's just his happy place isn't it?

Reactions: 3
I just think Jack wants to score for England now I don’t think any of them have problem with each other

the only reason I can think ofis that Jesse likes all of Laura woods photos 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do Jack Grealish and Jesse Lingard not like each other?
If they don't like each other it could be because of Jena Frumes. She's Jesse ex girlfriend and I believe (I could be wrong) Jack had a photo with her after they split up and everyone thought they were dating when they wasn't. I doubt there's any beef though between them though.

Reactions: 8
Part of me wants Jack to score for England asap but at the same time part of me wants him to wait until the World Cup because the atmosphere is always so much better and it’s more exciting scoring in a major tournament

Reactions: 7
Listen as much as I love him hearing “messi mashed on merseyside” was iconic 😂 one of the best footballing comebacks ever
not very keen on liverpool being a blue, but honestly that was iconic.

• Heart
If they don't like each other it could be because of Jena Frumes. She's Jesse ex girlfriend and I believe (I could be wrong) Jack had a photo with her after they split up and everyone thought they were dating when they wasn't.
I thought that but Jesse cheated on her so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Part of me wants Jack to score for England asap but at the same time part of me wants him to wait until the World Cup because the atmosphere is always so much better and it’s more exciting scoring in a major tournament
yeah i agree but i think doing it at home in front of your fans is something special. i know fans will travel to the world cup, but i definitely think scoring in wembley is something he is dying for.

Reactions: 7
Was at Wembley. Saw Jack warming up 20 yards from me before the match.
I am officially dead and I’ve gone to heaven and I don’t want to return.
He’s 100x hotter in real life and those legs, my God.
Will post more later but I need to recover.
I also saw he took his top off completely on the subs bench before he came on but was too far away to get a decent pic, I hope someone got it.
Then he walked past after the match with his skin tight vest on showing the divine god body underneath. 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
None of this has done anything for my infatuation as I need him even more now.
Will take some coming down, this 😩😩😩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Was at Wembley. Saw Jack warming up 20 yards from me before the match.
I am officially dead and I’ve gone to heaven and I don’t want to return.
He’s 100x hotter in real life and those legs, my God.
Will post more later but I need to recover.
I also saw he took his top off completely on the subs bench before he came on but was too far away to get a decent pic, I hope someone got it.
Then he walked past after the match with his skin tight vest on showing the divine god body underneath. 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
None of this has done anything for my infatuation as I need him even more now.
Will take some coming down, this 😩😩😩
Did you tell at him to get naked?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.