Jack Grealish #14 finally starting eleven, pull your shorts up and take us to heaven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was an exciting match, if not ruined by the inevitable last minute Poland goal (they didn’t deserve it the way they behaved). Still, no proper worries for us in the group but felt bad for Pickford.

My God the fouls on our Jack! That guy with his arms round his neck! Literally wanted to smash my fist through the screen and throttle the cretin who dared to lay a finger on him.

Angry Jack though, such a bloody turn on, jeeeez🥵🥵🥵 The passion is infectious. Loved the odd “foo kin’ hell” from him 😂.

I want post match angry Jack shower cam, I know I could de-stress him very easily 🍆 💦💦💦

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jack Grealish #15 : Angry Jack makes us wet, but no England goal scored yet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Poland is one step away from qualifying, actually. They have to win one more game and they are going to Qatar.
Still third in their group though, if England had celebrated like that they would be annihilated 🤣

Reactions: 3
Meanwhile in the Spain game I’m deciding who I like best Marcos Llorente or Ferran Torres, or shall I just be greedy and have both?
You will have to share! I just love Ferran so much, his goal was great but the bleeping nerves until they finally awarded it nearly killed me! Shame he plays for City, but I'm really happy for him scoring so many goals at the start of the season!
And can Luis Enrique for once in his life play Llorente in his position for a full game!
Thankfully Greece won, so there is still hope to directly go through. If not, I really think they can do it in the other round. Crossing my fingers!

To the rest of you, sad that Poland scored in added time. For what you were saying, the ref seem very biased, hate those types...like you can't just clearly support a team and do what you want. At least you got a point, are still first in your group and got to watch a lot of angry players (I need to find the footage!)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Poor Jack 🙁

Turns out our little Jack photo treat earlier was removed by Insta for violating rules - wtf? Are the wags thread bods in charge at Insta or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The 10 teams in second place then go into play offs with the 2 highest ranking non qualifying teams from the nations league. They go into 3 groups of 4 and the winners of each group go on to Qatar

You will have to share! I just love Ferran so much, his goal was great but the bleeping nerves until they finally awarded it nearly killed me! Shame he plays for City, but I'm really happy for him scoring so many goals at the start of the season!
And can Luis Enrique for once in his life play Llorente in his position for a full game!
Thankfully Greece won, so there is still hope to directly go through. If not, I really think they can do it in the other round. Crossing my fingers!

To the rest of you, sad that Poland scored in added time. For what you were saying, the ref seem very biased, hate those types...like you can't just clearly support a team and do what you want. At least you got a point, are still first in your group and got to watch a lot of angry players (I need to find the footage!)
CE18F759-6B2E-4059-B1DD-76CBB69BEAC5.jpeg

I’ll share this 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
we’ve got a 5 point lead - unless something catastrophic happens, we should qualify.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.