Jack Grealish #14 finally starting eleven, pull your shorts up and take us to heaven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack Grealish #15 Angry Jack, Playful Jack - we love every mood - but us Tattler fan girls just wanna see you in the nude

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s like the gift that keeps on giving - thanks for these and good morning ❤❤

Reactions: 6
Just catching up on the situation with Jack unliking Laura Woods photo. Do we reckon he slid into her DMs again or Sasha noticed ?

Reactions: 6
I’ve come to the theory he likes their photos and slides in to his dms with a 👋 and then if they pie him he unlikes them

Just catching up on the situation with Jack unliking Laura Woods photo. Do we reckon he slid into her DMs again or Sasha noticed ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jack grealish #15 goes down more on the pitch than he does sash , come on Jack give us a flash

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jack Grealish #15 - outrage, swearing, we like it when he gets cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss.

*for context purposes only*

The bulging veins... oh the veins... the tan.... the dark blonde leg hair....

Just snap my neck with those legs. I beg.
(It’s not even 9am?????)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
taking bets on JG turning up to Parklife on saturday wearing his asda inspired bucket hat

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Love this man! Crease everytime he sings his song 🤣 can imagine him signing it like that when he's pissed out his tree

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I've just looked about making a new thread but i don't think I have a high enough member status 🙃

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.