Jack Grealish #14 finally starting eleven, pull your shorts up and take us to heaven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i swear my stomach just fell out of my ass watching pickford chase that ball toward our net 🤢🤢🤢🤢

get it together pickford man this is england not everton!
Was about to say this think he forgot he is playing with England not Everton right now

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not even bothered by that goal tbh, England are still miles ahead

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but did Poland think they just scored the winner in the World Cup final or? Imagine celebrating like that in a qualifier 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like Sasha is making a massive point that she’s not watching the game!!!
Well she missed out in a bleeping treat. I would love a duck of jack right now, angry after his game, imagine the depths he'd reach with that delicious dick 🤤💦

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
i swear to god if any of my city players get injured i’m getting a flight to warsaw and kicking some ass
Ferran scored for Spain in the 90th minute. It got ruled offside then VAR ruled it was on. Buzzing for him.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.