Jack Grealish #14 finally starting eleven, pull your shorts up and take us to heaven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 752595
Jeez! I’m like a woman possessed.

Husband just got home. Sadly I have to now try and not act like a horny love struck teenager every single time Jacks name is mentioned and not make questionable noises every time angry Jack graces the screen and pretend I’m interested in his day and act like the somewhat normal loving 33 year old wife I am to my husband, who I love dearly, but would swap for a night with Jack tomorrow 😂
My husband just caught me looking at this picture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
no but the away game goals make me want to cry for the players. the silence was deafening 😭

Reactions: 8
duck me what a goal. That was unreal from Kane

no but the away game goals make me want to cry for the players. the silence was deafening 😭
Nah I love it to be fair, shut all of those polish fans up 🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh stop, get him off the pitch if he’s hurt.

- Thank duck, now stay off the pitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
bleeping get the dirty little fucker off the pitch!!!!! manhandling our players the grimy little twats!!!!!

also should this old guy be in bleeping bed after his early bird special! looks days away from retirement

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel like they are all REALLY going for Jack tonight wtf!!
So desperate for him to score tonight as well 😞 (I’m Scottish and my husband is not happy at how invested I am in England right now…🙃😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.